British Speedway Forum

Looking for a hotel fairly near to Cardiff- will probably need 3 rooms[twins] currently have a pencoed hotel booked but doesnt have a bar,if anyone has any ideas can they email me privately thankyou,last year stayed at trehafod year before that the village.

Geez, only 4 weeks 'til I jet off into the wild blue yonder, provided I can stay outta trouble of course, and I'm getting abusive emails from me mates already!! :lol:

Hafta start workin' on me "Hello Oz, Suck on This!!" sign!! :approve:

Looking for a hotel fairly near to Cardiff- will probably need 3 rooms[twins] currently have a pencoed hotel booked but doesnt have a bar,if anyone has any ideas can they email me privately thankyou,last year stayed at trehafod year before that the village.

NO BAR!!!! Take ya own ...... we do :wink: and we got a bar!!! :approve: Try the Mercure Lodge they normally start releasing rooms about this time of year, not got a restaurant but we order food in they pay the delivery for us, Sandie will confirm how long we've been using it I think about 4 years now (Not normally sober enough to remember the day let alone the year!), staff are friendly they look after us we look after them x

NO BAR!!!! Take ya own ...... we do :wink: and we got a bar!!! :approve: Try the Mercure Lodge they normally start releasing rooms about this time of year, not got a restaurant but we order food in they pay the delivery for us, Sandie will confirm how long we've been using it I think about 4 years now (Not normally sober enough to remember the day let alone the year!), staff are friendly they look after us we look after them x

Yep, the hotel does have a bar and we had some good fun last year.

And the staff are excellent. Last year I gave them a list of pizza and a wad of cash and as we left the satdium I called the hotel, who in turn called our pizza order through.

And as we arrived back, so did our pizza.

Brilliant staff and I think this is year 4 as well.

Also a free car park which is invaluable in Cardiff!!! :lol:

And good company Sandie :approve: always a smurf or two in reception to meet & greet :lol:

And good company Sandie :approve: always a smurf or two in reception to meet & greet :lol:

or to wrap your legs around!!!

Still a chance we could do the same again this year Bird - what with yer boy racing!!! :lol:

or to wrap your legs around!!!

Still a chance we could do the same again this year Bird - what with yer boy racing!!! :lol:

This hotel your staying at............it`s not near the docks is it? :lol::P

This hotel your staying at............it`s not near the docks is it? :lol::P

Does Bute St still have that certain, shall we say, cachet? :blink:

One pub down there - The Marquis of Bute? - you could get a pie and a woman for a shilling, altho' to my mind there wasn't much meat in the pies. :blink:

Ah, Cardiff - beautiful one day, Splott the next!! :approve:

Edited by BigFatDave

Does Bute St still have that certain, shall we say, cachet? :blink:

One pub down there - The Marquis of Bute? - you could get a pie and a woman for a shilling, altho' to my mind there wasn't much meat in the pies. :blink:

Ah, Cardiff - beautiful one day, Splott the next!!

:lol:

If you were involved Dave,I bet there wasn`t much meat in the woman either :P:lol:

:lol:

If you were involved Dave,I bet there wasn`t much meat in the woman either :P:lol:

Boom! Boom!! :lol:

Having had a day to think of a quick riposte, DB, all I can come up with is that she may have fancied a bit of Tongue, but that's offal. :blink:

Tickets have arrived! Tickets have arrived! Tickets have arrived! Tickets have arrived!

Just need 27th June to hurry up now!!! :lol:

Change of plan now as my dad's decided we're going, so we've just booked our tickets, loved it last year so can't wait :D

Edited by tigerblues

Bloody tickets have been in the safe for months now and im using Friday night Monarchs meeting as my count down timer :) cant wait.