British Speedway Forum

Sorry to stop you guys in mid flow but I have just had a thought! (I know - dangerous)

With so much fighting and bitching on the forum at the moment will the meet up at the Prince of Wales end up being a rumble?!

Or could it be a great place to start re-building things and get people talking face to face and having more respect for each other once more.

A little bit of the first is always fun but I hope the 2nd is the way forward. :lol:

Sorry to stop you guys in mid flow but I have just had a thought! (I know - dangerous)

With so much fighting and bitching on the forum at the moment will the meet up at the Prince of Wales end up being a rumble?!

Or could it be a great place to start re-building things and get people talking face to face and having more respect for each other once more.

A little bit of the first is always fun but I hope the 2nd is the way forward. :lol:

I'll take a large stick,just incase :P

With so much fighting and bitching on the forum at the moment will the meet up at the Prince of Wales end up being a

Classic track, Sandie, Link Wray (R.I.P.) was one of my all time favourites. :approve:

I'll take a large stick,just in case :P

Hmm, yeah, a large Thai Stick'd do me as well :P , but I haven't seen any around for quite a while, sad to say. :cry:

I dont think there would be a rumble as the majority of the people causing the grief wont show face :D

Omigod I'm agreeing with you!! :shock: Can't see these heroes crawling out from under their respective rocks.

If anything kicks off, I'll be the one looking for my cigs that i 'dropped' under the table :wink:

Sandie,I definitely need to have my eyes checked again,I thought I`d read we can all have a fumble in the Prince of Wales :lol::lol:

Sandie,I definitely need to have my eyes checked again,I thought I`d read we can all have a fumble in the Prince of Wales :lol::lol:

Well for you DB, you can read it any way you want!!! :wink::lol:

Hey BFD gonna wear my Aussie cork hat at Cardiff so im gonna challenge you to wear one also!! We have so gotta meet upfor a bottle of VB or something?!

I was at Cardiff last year and had a great time, but I have decided against it this year.

The stadium is terrific, the atmosphere is amazing and the noise is unbelievable - it all contributes to a great night of speedway............

...........except one thing - last year the racing was nothing better than average and the quality of tracks so far this year made my mind up for me. If I was confident of seeing the top 16 riders battling it out on a track that allowed these riders to show their talents, I would have ordered my ticket happily.

Forget the credit crunch, the standard of racing is why I wont be making the journey from Scotland this year.

When is everyone going to the POW....before or after the GP?

I will be there, it would be good to meet some of you......I leave Canada for my BIG Speedway trip on June 25...and of course I'll be at the GP.

Oh yes.....it should be easy to find me....I'll have Canada everywhere on me!!!!

Edited by andout