British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Anders

Swedish News 2009

DACKARNA

Any help with translation of the news above? :)

Of course, here you go:

"I don't care how it goes"

Scratched - then the speedway star rages against Dackarna

The successful Dackarna team are rocked by a schism since veteran Peter Karlsson was left out of the team. Karlsson reacted hard against him being scratched. -"If I'm not in the team, I don't care how it goes, If I'm honest, Peter Karlsson says to Sportbladet.

Målilla outfit Dackarna lost the against Elit Vetlanda. Afterwards, all the talk was about why Peter Karlsson, aged 39, had been left out of Dackarna's line-up. -"I have no comments about that" says team manager Morgan Andersson.

For Peter Karlsson, being left out of a line-up hasn't happened since he made the debut with Örnarna back in 1985.

Choosed Martin Timell

When he couldn't race in the top meeting, he didn't care to watch the meeting, neither on TV or at the track. He choose to see "Äntligen hemma" (popular TV programme about house renovations) instead.

-"If I'm not in the team, I don't care how it goes. But someone called and said it didn't go very well for Dackarna".

-"But that's not fun. You really want to be there when it's a derby clash and at my favourite track".

The reason Peter Karlsson was scratched from the top meeting was that the team management wanted to test Dane Kenneth Bjerre. But Peter Karlsson was very surprised to say the least.

"Don't understand why"

-"I don't understand why, and I told them that when I got the message. I'll see if I race in the next meeting, I hope so, but the decision is in the hands of Dackarna.

Even the expert commentator on Canal+, former Team Sweden manager Mats Olsson, was surprised.

-"I wouldn't have scratched Karlsson in this meeting, especially since Karlsson rides very well in Vetlanda.

Of course, here you go:

"I don't care how it goes"

Scratched - then the speedway star rages against Dackarna

The successful Dackarna team are rocked by a schism since veteran Peter Karlsson was left out of the team. Karlsson reacted hard against him being scratched. -"If I'm not in the team, I don't care how it goes, If I'm honest, Peter Karlsson says to Sportbladet.

Målilla outfit Dackarna lost the against Elit Vetlanda. Afterwards, all the talk was about why Peter Karlsson, aged 39, had been left out of Dackarna's line-up. -"I have no comments about that" says team manager Morgan Andersson.

For Peter Karlsson, being left out of a line-up hasn't happened since he made the debut with Örnarna back in 1985.

Choosed Martin Timell

When he couldn't race in the top meeting, he didn't care to watch the meeting, neither on TV or at the track. He choose to see "Äntligen hemma" (popular TV programme about house renovations) instead.

-"If I'm not in the team, I don't care how it goes. But someone called and said it didn't go very well for Dackarna".

-"But that's not fun. You really want to be there when it's a derby clash and at my favourite track".

The reason Peter Karlsson was scratched from the top meeting was that the team management wanted to test Dane Kenneth Bjerre. But Peter Karlsson was very surprised to say the least.

"Don't understand why"

-"I don't understand why, and I told them that when I got the message. I'll see if I race in the next meeting, I hope so, but the decision is in the hands of Dackarna.

Even the expert commentator on Canal+, former Team Sweden manager Mats Olsson, was surprised.

-"I wouldn't have scratched Karlsson in this meeting, especially since Karlsson rides very well in Vetlanda.

Thnx Anders! Looks like bit of conflict brewing up..or is this a typical tabloid that likes to stirp up contreversy?

Thnx Anders! Looks like bit of conflict brewing up..or is this a typical tabloid that likes to stirp up contreversy?

i would say both, in another article PK says that he never said that he didnt care and that he didnt watch the speedway on tv

because he did not have Canal+.

He admited though that he felt a bit malicious when he heard that Vetlanda won.

But he also said that he didnt think that the signing of Bjerre was a good idea because that would mean that they had to many top riders.

And that it would cause insecurity and what Dackarna needed was a steady line-up that had confidence.

So i think although the Article in Aftonbladet is a typical exaggeration from a Tabloid there is still some substance behind it.

http://www.nyheterna.net/sporten/skiter_inte_i_hur_det_gaar

Startlist ETAB Open 80cc, Saturday junu 20th 13.00 @ Smedstadion.

1. Johan Hyll, Smederna Ungdom

2. Freddie Broms, Dackarna

3. Andre Karlsson, Västervik

4. Jakob Thorsell, Elit Vetlanda

5. Anne-Mari Säberg, Smederna Ungdom

6. Viktor Flood, Indianerna

7. Rasmus Broberg, Smederna Ungdom

8. Per Ruthström, Elit Vetlanda

9. Villi Hautala, Smederna Ungdom

10. Oskar Karlsson, Västervik

11. Viktor Palovaara, Solkatterna

12. Joel Andersson, Indianerna

13. Adrian Bergqvist, Solkatterna

14. Jooa Partanen, Smederna Ungdom

15. Stefan Hurtig, Rospiggarna

16. Kenny Wennerstam, Elit Vetlanda

Reserv:

17. Martin Liljeqvist, Valsarna

anyone in sweden know why simon gustafsson missed two meetings this week,i think u21 swedish champs and a league match

Simon rode in this weeks Elitserien meeting between Vargarna and Indianerna and scored 5p. he did ride in the qualifications to the Individual Swedish championship final yesterday, He didnt do well scoring only 2pts and

had a fall in his 3rd heat. So i think that fall is the reason to why he didnt ride tonight for Hammarby.

with immediate effect a new rule have been imposed in sweden.

previously there have been some problems with riders walking around on the track and having opinions on the track

occasionally causing delays by persuading the referee to grade the track in another way to suite them better.

but from now on from each team, only the team manager and team captain are allowed on the track between 18.00 and

the start of the meeting. Track staff, the race director and the referee are of course also allowed on the track.

any riders who fails to comply with this rule and steps out onto the track during the specified time frame will receive a warning.

If the rider repeat the violation he will get another warning and will be banned from the rest of the meeting.

another two warnings in a later meeting would mean a ban for the rest of the season.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Simon rode in this weeks Elitserien meeting between Vargarna and Indianerna and scored 5p. he did ride in the qualifications to the Individual Swedish championship final yesterday, He didnt do well scoring only 2pts and

had a fall in his 3rd heat. So i think that fall is the reason to why he didnt ride tonight for Hammarby.

Thanks for info.I know Ricky Kling only had 2 rides in poland last night ,any reason why or was he just not going very well

hi all

does anyone know of any live updates for todays jsm qualifier in norkköping??

i believe the meeting starts at 16.00.

thanks in advance

CM

hi all

does anyone know of any live updates for todays jsm qualifier in norkköping??

i believe the meeting starts at 16.00.

thanks in advance

CM

yes there is:

http://www.speedwayportalen.byethost22.com...M_kval_2009.htm

and the USM (80cc youth semi) is also live here: http://www.aktuellspeedway.se/liveupdate/live2/index.php

Edited by Ghostwalker

Thanks for that Ghostie.....hope for a good result from Dennis and Anders......

I thought i saw something about 1 or 2 Denmark v Sweden 80cc tests again this season........do you or maybe Anders have any info?I can't seem to find out where i saw it now............ :unsure: Or was i day dreaming again????? :lol:

I thought i saw something about 1 or 2 Denmark v Sweden 80cc tests again this season........do you or maybe Anders have any info?I can't seem to find out where i saw it now............ :unsure: Or was i day dreaming again????? :lol:

had a quick look at svemo's race calendar and there is nothing listed. Byt its possible that these tests are included in the official race calendar.

Anders or Tarabanko probably have more info...

Edited by Ghostwalker

meeting aborted after only 5 heats apparently the track was not satisfactoty and was too difficult to ride on. Jeremia Thelaus had to be taken away with ambulance after a fall. Reports say that he have shoulder pains.

The meeting will be re-staged tomorrow at 15.00

Edited by Ghostwalker