British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague On The Net

i have this season just started watching the televised extraleague matches and the racing is out of the top drawer.Czestochowa v Leszno last week and Leszno v Zielona Gora yesterday were brilliant matches.The TV company do a good job as well-its a good way to spend Sunday afternoon/Sunday evening all courtesy of justin.tv i`m off to watch Wroclaw v Torun the day after the Leszno GP hopefully that will be as good as the other matches.

i have this season just started watching the televised extraleague matches and the racing is out of the top drawer.Czestochowa v Leszno last week and Leszno v Zielona Gora yesterday were brilliant matches.The TV company do a good job as well-its a good way to spend Sunday afternoon/Sunday evening all courtesy of justin.tv i`m off to watch Wroclaw v Torun the day after the Leszno GP hopefully that will be as good as the other matches.

I agree was two brilliant meetings yesterday well done justin tv . I will be at the Leszno gp also and at the Wroclaw v Torun meeting cant wait.

Does it have to be live to watch it or can you watch past matches? Also do you need to pay for it?

Does it have to be live to watch it or can you watch past matches? Also do you need to pay for it?

If you dont pay you have to watch it live 2 matches on Sundays at 3pm and 5.30 pm

Thanks for the reply there!

Quite annoying as i go to the speedway at glasgow every sunday at 4!

May have to look into paying for it then!

Mecze polskiej ligi speedwaya do pobrania na tej stronie DOWNLOAD

If only they were available with an English commentary - even dubbed over the live one would suffice.

It may be looking right at me, but how did you find the videos ron?!!

How do you get the Polish matches for free is there a set feed on Justin tv ? I just did a search for speedway but nothing comes up how do you find it on Sunday afternoons ?

How do you get the Polish matches for free is there a set feed on Justin tv ? I just did a search for speedway but nothing comes up how do you find it on Sunday afternoons ?

No fixtures tommorrow but http://soccer-live.pl/transmisje.php?id=motorsport always have it on or justin tv go into sport then search polish speedway and the host should come up-matches at 3pm and 5.30 pm.

Hello !

Above link is pretty good, matches are ready for download usually the day after the meeting , most meetings can be dowloaded using rapidshare or odsiebie( polish site with no downloading limits), both exstraligue and 1st division matches available with exstraligue being better quality broadcasts.One of the meetings next week that will be broadcasted is the match Leszno at Torun at the brand new Torun track.

Greetings from Canada Pawel

Just registered but to have to buy into the Polish download site is no good Rapidshare is worldwide and most people have a rapidshare account. A shame otheerwise a good idea.

I invite on my strone. Here you will collect matches from polish leagues for nothing, english, grand prix and other competitions. Everything there is on free servers. On thesis link Rapidshare. CLICK
Edited by Indesit

try htp//soccer-live.pl/transmisje.php?id=motorsport

then scroll down tolink for torun match click on sopcast link and it should play.

If you don't have sopcast installed go to myp2p.eu site and install sopcast from software download tab.

All free.

Edited by From PC to KC.