British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SexKitten

2003 GP a fix

how can nicki get away with taking andreas out and lee richardson and jason getting excluded for doing the same and still be alowed back into the final.

Did you all notice that the ref was polish cause i did? how many others did too?

Did you all notice that the ref was danich cause i did? how many others did too?

Not many I bet - cos he was Polish. :roll:

NO.The ref was Polish ;)

NICKI RULES HE WON FAIR AND SQUARE,CAN EVERYONE STOP MOANING!!.

NO.The ref was Polish ;)

NICKI RULES HE WON FAIR AND SQUARE,CAN EVERYONE STOP MOANING!!.

no he took andreas out with his mud gaurd and lee richardson and jason got excluded for it how come he didn't?

But he was already world champ :D:approve::D:approve::D

Exactly Robbo :)

There is no way it can be a fix because whether or not Nicki had been excluded in the final - it didnt make any difference to who would win the Championship. I am not saying Nicki didnt do anything wrong and yes he was lucky to get away with it in the final but that was just the referee's decision - there was no conspiracy planned or anything :roll:

There has been many ocassions that Nicki has been unfairly excluded when he has not been in the wrong but due to his "reputation" -some referees have wrongly excluded him. All refs are different and all riders have done things wrong and got away with them and all riders have got blamed for things they didnt do. As they say all is fair in love and war ;-)

Sex Kitten, your Tele obviously needs re-tuning

Stop being silly

The ref was inconsistent, however in Jasons race he did get it right.

It doesnt matter cuz :D:D Nicki's World Champ :D:D

Guest Oh no ur shoes!

Everytime a rider wins something somebody goes and post's something against that rider just cause there rider didnt win!

Yes, i think it was wrong that nicki didnt get excluded in the final but the ref. was pants all night! (And what happend wouldnt have affected the championship!)

Nicki deserves that title fare and square!! :)

(Thank goodness i have got that off my chest! :evil: )

Jonson was a disgrace - his fall was his own fault - you are all missing the main issue - if it wasn't for Jonson's ridiculous attempt to ride around Nicki when Nicki was riding wide; that Bjarne would have won his first GP.

Guest Oh no ur shoes!

My first veiw of the accedent was it was andreas fault but then i watch the rerun and on one of the camra angles it looked like Nicki's back wheel caught Andreas ankle, causing him to fall off.

But...i might be wrong!

It would have been great if Bjarne had won! (There would have been two danes on top of the podium that night!)

Jonson was a disgrace - his fall was his own fault - you are all missing the main issue - if it wasn't for Jonson's ridiculous attempt to ride around Nicki when Nicki was riding wide; that Bjarne would have won his first GP.

I do REALLY feel for Bjarne!!!

He was MILES ahead when the race was stopped and didnt make the gate 2nd time around!! :x

If Bjarne had won yesturday it would have partially made up for the disappointment in the Championship!

Guest SwayChick03

Nicki won it fair and square! Stop moaning everyone!

Lee Richardson - well i aint even going to say anything coz every1 knows my views about him!

Grumpy took Holta out,he caused Hotla to fall,so Grumpy was the correct person to get excluded!

WELL DONE NICKI

NICKI PEDERSEN 2003 WORLD CHAMPION! :D

Did I not see Pedersen come from gate 1 right across to gate 4 nearly out of the first bend and take A.J. down. How can you be a disgrace when you are minding your own business and have not moved off your line at all and some idiot comes right across and takes you off. I might be missing something, but how did this stop Bjarne Pedersen from winning his first G.P?