British Speedway Forum
newportspeedwayhh

Mark Lemon Testimonial 18/09 At Somerset

Mark Lemon's Testimonial is schedule for Sunday 20th September at Newport, watch this space for updates, anyone immediately intersted in sponsorship please PM me.

Many thanks

Helen

Mark Lemon's Testimonial is schedule for Sunday 20th September at Newport, watch this space for updates, anyone immediately intersted in sponsorship please PM me.

Many thanks

Helen

What happened to the Friday July 10th date? :blink:

As soon as i saw Lemo's large one i thought about his nose straight away.

No offence Lemo :wink:

As soon as i saw Lemo's large one i thought about his nose straight away.

No offence Lemo :wink:

Who's this talkin' about large ones? :blink:

Here's hopin' Lemo makes a motza - oooops :oops: I mean manages to clear expenses of course. :rolleyes:

Somerset.

At Somerset last night it was announced that the Mark Lemon Testimonial Meeting will be held at the Oak Tree Arena on Friday 18th September. The meeting versus Scunthorpe scheduled for that date has been moved forward one week to Friday 11th September. Jason Crump is hoping to be there for Lemo's meeting.

Also Friday 14th August is going to be a special "10 Year Anniversary" meeting for Somerset Speedway.

At Somerset last night it was announced that the Mark Lemon Testimonial Meeting will be held at the Oak Tree Arena on Friday 18th September. The meeting versus Scunthorpe scheduled for that date has been moved forward one week to Friday 11th September. Jason Crump is hoping to be there for Lemo's meeting.

That's no good - it clashes with the GP challenge at Coventry and Somerset is a traffic blackspot and a nightmare to get to on a Friday night. I did have Lemo's date in the diary, but Somerset on a Friday is a no go - I set off early for the pairs, but can't afford to keep taking off half days.

Surely some consideration should be made for the rider as it will effect the amount of money Lemo will get from his meeting - the Sunday Sept 20 date should stay, that's the date tha people have in their diaries.

All the best

Rob

Edited by lucifer sam

That's no good - it clashes with the GP challenge at Coventry and Somerset is a traffic blackspot and a nightmare to get to on a Friday night. I did have Lemo's date in the diary, but Somerset on a Friday is a no go - I set off early for the pairs, but can't afford to keep taking off half days.

Surely some consideration should be made for the rider as it will effect the amount of money Lemo will get from his meeting - the Sunday Sept 20 date should stay, that's the date tha people have in their diaries.

All the best

Rob

It should be at Newcastle on a Sunday.

By September the place will be rocking as the Diamonds meteoric rise from last to first should be complete.

It should be at Newcastle on a Sunday.

By September the place will be rocking as the Diamonds meteoric rise from last to first should be complete.

Newcastle on Sunday, September 20 would be fine. Better than Somerset on a Friday - it's too difficult for travelling fans to get to, and people will go to the GP challenge instead. Lemo deserves better.

All the best

Rob

Edited by lucifer sam

Newcastle on Sunday, September 20 would be fine. Better than Somerset on a Friday - it's too difficult for travelling fans to get to, and people will go to the GP challenge instead. Lemo deserves better.

All the best

Rob

Newcastle would be difficult to get to as well especially with work on a Monday. Somerset on a Friday is perfect! :wink::approve:

I hope Lemo has a good meeting and he did actually launch his testimonial year at the OTA last November I believe as well. Bearing in mind he has predominantly ridden for southern based teams surely a southern based venue is best for this meeting.

Newcastle would be difficult to get to as well especially with work on a Monday. Somerset on a Friday is perfect! :wink::approve:

I hope Lemo has a good meeting and he did actually launch his testimonial year at the OTA last November I believe as well. Bearing in mind he has predominantly ridden for southern based teams surely a southern based venue is best for this meeting.

Mark is putting together an exciting field, details to follow

MARK LEMON TESTIMONIAL

Friday 18th September 2009

Oak Tree Arena

Highbridge

Somerset

Confirmed Riders so far: to include Mark himself who will be riding in the meeting

Jason Crump.............Jason Lyons

Steve Johnston..........Adam Shields

Tomas Topinka..........Travis McGowan

Peter Karlsson...........Kenni Larsen

Tai Woffinden............Emil Kramer

More to follow

Anyone interested in sponsorship of the meeting or the riders, please PM me.

Thanks

Di.

Edited by purcatt