British Speedway Forum

I didnt admit anything. I said that the way people are going on is well beyond what actually happened. Still doesnt take a way that the track wasnt upto its usual self.

I didnt admit anything. I said that the way people are going on is well beyond what actually happened. Still doesnt take a way that the track wasnt upto its usual self.

Oh I see, didn't know you were a regular at The Oak Tree :rolleyes::wink:

Well what i have seen before and many match reports i have read from it doesnt match upto what i saw. Maybe they were like you Phil and of an excited nature so everything they saw was blown out of all proportion.

Well what i have seen before and many match reports i have read from it doesnt match upto what i saw. Maybe they were like you Phil and of an excited nature so everything they saw was blown out of all proportion.

Whatever :rolleyes:

People who live in Birmingham are dodgy characters :rolleyes:

Couldn't agree more. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not hard to please. I just didnt think it was a meeting to write home about thats all.

Well, stop bloody writing about it then.

Why Najjer? You write enough about poor meetings you go to. Oh i know why because its about your home track. Accept that the weather ruined what would of been a fantastic night of racing.

Why Najjer? You write enough about poor meetings you go to. Oh i know why because its about your home track. Accept that the weather ruined what would of been a fantastic night of racing.

You cant complain about the racing mate. We went to 6 speedway meetings in 6 days and the pairs was easily the best. As I already thought Scunthorpe and Somerset easily the best racetracks in the country!

Somerset has a very high standard of racing so a drop in that standard can still leave you will good racing but not to the usual standard.

I can see snypers points, this was the worst meeting I've ever seen at Somerset. However, it was still an excellent meeting.

One minor gripe, it has been mentioned, the facilities for such a big meeting are poor. If you wanted to take a pee you had to miss a race to queue or dash to the toiletes as soon as a race was over and hope you were the quickest runner!

£1.60 for a big bag of chips though, can't fault that :) Shame they sold out of burgers

Despite the moaning in the post, I still had a good night out though. Was good too chat to a fair few people who I'm not going to dare listing as I'll offend someone by forgetting them!

And Brummies fans, I was cheering for you in he final, despite my "obvious hatred of all thing Birmingham" (I think that was the quote), I even had a massive bruise on my knee where I miss judged the jump onto the barrier to cheer them on as they went over the line :(;)

I have, I think a few people could have fun writing captions for it :D