British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Nicki Pedersen should be fined or even banned from the next gp for his outrage at last nights gp. He should not be allowed to tell the referee that this will be his last gp or swear on live t.v. and not recieve any punishment. Does Nicki now run the gp's with Ole Olsen? :mad:

Edited by i love tractors

Nicki Pedersen should be fined or even banned from the next gp for his outrage at last nights gp. He should not be allowed to tell the referee that this will be his last gp and not recieve any punishment. Does Nicki now run the gp's with Ole Olsen? :mad:

i was just waiting for Olsen to grab the Telephone and tell the Ref what he`d got wrong etc.....

Lucky

Ps - I bet he was busting to add his two pennorth :shock:

Nicki Pedersen should be fined or even banned from the next gp for his outrage at last nights gp. He should not be allowed to tell the referee that this will be his last gp and not recieve any punishment. Does Nicki now run the gp's with Ole Olsen? :mad:

I thought there were some good comments from Kelvin Tatum at the end after Pedersen had been interviewed.He showed very little humillty and a complete lack of respect.Things arent going his way so far in the GPs but he seems quick to blame everyone but himself,I didnt think the referee got it wrong.

Edited by screm

Is there a disciplinary code of conduct in the GP circus? I can't recall any rider getting fined for saying something he shouldn't have done, but I may be out of date. At any rate, as I commented last night he reminded me of nothing so much as John McEnroe having a strop against tennis umpires!! Pretty pathetic - he should learn to be professional and focus solely on his racing. :rolleyes:

Is there a disciplinary code of conduct in the GP circus? I can't recall any rider getting fined for saying something he shouldn't have done, but I may be out of date. At any rate, as I commented last night he reminded me of nothing so much as John McEnroe having a strop against tennis umpires!! Pretty pathetic - he should learn to be professional and focus solely on his racing. :rolleyes:

I could'nt agree more. If the FIM or BSI did fine him then i'm sure he and everyone else in the gp's would just get on with the racing!

Nicki Pedersen should be fined or even banned from the next gp for his outrage at last nights gp. He should not be allowed to tell the referee that this will be his last gp or swear on live t.v. and not recieve any punishment. Does Nicki now run the gp's with Ole Olsen? :mad:

Thought the referee is always right, at least wasn't that Nicki's position when he got away with it in Cardiff last year?

Clown. :rolleyes:

Keep the cameras off the boys in the heat of the moment. Like you've never sworn at work.

Nicki P has never ever been considered very sporting on or off a bike, he's just a mouthy bully who cries when things don't go his way.

Clown. :rolleyes:

Keep the cameras off the boys in the heat of the moment. Like you've never sworn at work.

Of course i have in front of couple of people, but not in front of several hundreds of thousand including kids!

I wonder if its a bit more relaxed in denmark with what you can get away with saying on tv or when you're interviewed at a meeting, cos a lot of them seem to swear, even bjarne! :shock::wink:

Though i love watching nicki in the pits when its not going his way, is quite funny and entertaining!

You like to watch spoilt brats, Lisa? Hardly portrays our sport in the best light, not that it gets much of that treatment anyway!

Maybe it doesnt potray the sport in the best light but if they dont want swearing etc on tv then the cameras shouldnt be aimed at a rider in the heat of the moment when many things get said that shouldnt be. Swearing in interviews is another matter and maybe there should be some sort of 'code of conduct' with regards to being interviewed.

Edited by zoe_xxx

You like to watch spoilt brats, Lisa? Hardly portrays our sport in the best light, not that it gets much of that treatment anyway!

Its not just nicki who does it though! Maybe they should tell the cameramen not to follow the riders, i think a lot of people would have fallen asleep on saturday night if it wasn't for nicki, but then i don't really take him that seriously - i mean he always used to swear to the poole crowd, i found that funny too! Its just nicki being nicki, i'm not gonna get stressed about it.

For christs sake it's a mans sport, the bloke has just come of his bike at speed and doesn't think it was his fault and has had a camera stuck in front of him and a mic pushed under his nose, what do you expect him to say?. When I started going to speedway in the 70's there were punch ups, tantrums, smashed phones, riders actually going into referees boxes to confront them nearly every other week and the crowd(me included) loved it. I know which speedway I preferred to watch and it isn't what I see now

On the other hand, look at Leigh Adams. Also disqualified in controversial circumstances, he was interviewed afterwards and his comments were along the lines of 'that's the way the referee saw it, I've just got to get on the rest of the meeting'. It really put Nicki P's petulant outburst into context.

But then, I'm obviously forgetting that nothing is ever Pedersen's fault and the whole Grand Prix is just a giant conspiracy aimed at him. Maybe Ole Olsen should just cancel the rest of the series right now and award the title to Pedersen. Maybe that would calm him down...