British Speedway Forum

From what Scott Nicholls said in the speedway star he is using last years bikes so maybe thats a good thing....Both him and bomber have to show what they are made of and i think you can be sure they wont hold back. Just a quick question though !! If Scott and Bomber finish in the top 3 will it stop people having a go at them and there form in the gp`s?? course not ...

Has anyone got the actual riding order?

Thanks

1. David Howe

2. Lee Complin

3. William Lawson

4. Ben Barker

5. Edward Kennett

6. Oliver Allen

7. Lee Richardson

8. James Wright

9. Scott Nicholls

10. Tai Woffinden

11. Chris Harris

12. Simon Stead

13. Joe Screen

14. Lewis Bridger

15. Joe Haines

16. Danny King

Reserves:

17. Ricky Ashworth

18. Jason King

but Bunyan for Haines im guessing.

Ashworth and King are both in it. Full line-up in riding order on the latest BSPA update.

Just a quick question though !! If Scott and Bomber finish in the top 3 will it stop people having a go at them and there form in the gp`s?? course not ..

Well, you've answered your own question - no of course not. :lol: However, it's a bit different finishing in the top 3 in that line up to the quality of riders in a Grand Prix so they jolly well should finish in the top 3....or thereabouts.

Does anyone know if theres any betting or odds for tomorrow night ? can`t find any.

thats what i was wondering

Must admit i am looking forward to this :shock: The best riders Harris /Nicholls out of form Screen /Rico trying to comeback then you got the young guns King /Bridger/woofman and Kennet trying to step up.... got all the makeings of a good meeting .

The big prize of course is the wildcard for cardiff what is one or the only good thing that the speedway rulers have come up with in the last few years .

Me too! Should be a really good meeting, can't wait! :)

I have always liked silence in preference to boo-ing. Boo-ing lets the rider know exactly what you think and instills a competitive streak, ( Nikki and Hans relish it ), but complete silence can be very effective and powerful as well.

Nikki is always booed (panto style) at Wolves. A few years back some Wolves fans tried for the reverse psychology approach, cheering him to the echo in the hope that it would sow some vague seeds of disquiet and put him off. Interesting theory. Didn't work.

i'm amazed.. The weather has been really good in poole so far this week and another nice day is forecast tomorrow.. Thanks rabs ;)

Hehehe...Steady on, you're showing your age now.

Mind you, I remember Milton Keynes too.... but didnt know Jas back then.

I was with MK from start to finish from Groveway through to Elfield Park

Like his Dad Mick, everyone seems to label him as a hardcase... but he has always been

super with myself and my family.

Haven't seen his Dad for some years now, is he alright do you know,

I never ask Jason about his Dad when I see him, perhaps I should

Wish Jas all the luck in the world....you never know, stranger things have happened in speedway.

He may just be near the top come the end of the night.

Can just see it now... "And the Wildcard for the British GP at Cardiff.... Jason Bunyan".

Yeah, that would be good

Scott Nicholls showed much improved form in Sweden tonight, winning the last heat against Jonsson, to earn his team an unexpected draw against Dackarna. (With Shields finishing third)

He will be the one to beat tomorrow!

He will be the one to beat tomorrow!

He always was wasn't he?

Hiya Team Man.

Which MK track was it that was in that bowl... thats the last one I saw as a rider.

Old Pete T'Good called me up, 4.30pm, asks if I could get to MK to ride that eveing....

Of course Pete I said, I'll just chuck the bike back together and trundle on up....

Those were the days, Pete never ever gave me any warning, just used to call and ask

if I wanted a ride. Pity he wasnt more amicable towards us 2nd halfers, he bloody charged

us to race, yet we were making him money, so to speak, as we were his 2nd half entertainment.

We didnt even get a penny...... but we all did it, as it meant getting some track time and also

put us in the shop window.

Oh for those days again.... warm sunny evenings, sitting on the terraces outside the Raceway

Tavern at Purfleet, chatting with Bodger Garret, God Rest His Soul, then going back to his

sponsors place to heal his wounds...specially the night that Jamie Luckhurst ran over him

and left a tyre mark right across his chest.... and doing Bodgers knee in as well.

My Mrs endeared herself to the lad, by being the only one to do something, she grabbed a

wet tea towel and stuck it in the freezer, then put it over the knee.... that kept him on track

as he would have been laid up for a few days otherwise.

Unfortunately you dont get that cameraderie these days.

Havent seen Jas or Mick for a few years now...sadly. I was in contact with Jas through e-mails

a while back, but I moved away over here to the Emerald Isle and lost touch.

I should get off my backside and drop him a mail again....getting lazy in my old age.

I didnt realise that Mick hadnt been with Jas at the tracks.... hope he's ok.

I used to love it back then, lots of fun, right through from the fans to the riders.... none of this

stuff we're seeing now....all aggro and having a pop at eachother.

I know Jas is getting a bit long in the tooth now, but he can still mix he when he wants to.

I still have the memory of him slamming in 15 points at Belle Vue, when he was with the Witches,

it was something else that night... and to be there in the pits to see his smiling face was something

special.

Its been a real privelige to chat with you.... small world and all that.

Edited by tomcat