British Speedway Forum

I think the track may play a big part.

Harris, Rico, Bridger and Kennett have all looked really good around the track this year and to a lesser extent have Tai and Joe.

Simon Stead could be want to watch and I wouldn't write off Scotty, so this is going to be one of the most wide open BC for many a year.

Interesting line up towards the bottom with some riders who are not doing that well at all this seaosn riding. We have Jordan Frampton averaging the same in the EL as Lawson is in the PL for a start! Schramm is also having a storming season and seems to have been over looked. I can only assume Dave Norris doesn't want to be there either. Where are Bunyan and Tully too?

1) It's a crap line up, shows how far GB has sunk at producing talent. Not one world class talent or prospective talent amongst them.

2) As usual Oakes playing favourites no doubt.

Anyone know if there is a scorecard to print of anywhere.

Not one world class talent or prospective talent amongst them

With respect you do talk out of your bum.

Bridger, Woffinden and Haines written off by you before they have reached their twentieth birthdays? That's your best one yet.

Edited by Bagpuss

1) It's a crap line up, shows how far GB has sunk at producing talent. Not one world class talent or prospective talent amongst them.

2) As usual Oakes playing favourites no doubt.

What does he have to do with anything?

He's not involved with Britain :blink:

My thoughts anyway, I am backing Eddie for this one. He's bang on form and goes well at WR, and coupled with the fact that none of the other contenders have had good starts to the season, I think it's Eddie's to win.

Edited by Josh-Buzz-666

With respect you do talk out of your bum.

Bridger, Woffinden and Haines written off by you before they have reached their twentieth birthdays? That's your best one yet.

Show me their form at international level? Wuffy blew up big style in last years U21 final. The Russki has won 2 U21 titles and a GP already.

Show me their form at international level? Wuffy blew up big style in last years U21 final. The Russki has won 2 U21 titles and a GP already.

Wuffy had an average of 8.74 in the Swedish AllSvenskan last year, not bad really is it?!

Show me their form at international level? Wuffy blew up big style in last years U21 final. The Russki has won 2 U21 titles and a GP already

Indeed he has, but to compare any under 21 rider in the world to Emil is pointless at the moment...the kid is a one off.

As with most Brits Woffinden (in his first final) and Bridger proved themselves to be naive on the continent in last year's final, but to say they are not prospective world class riders is a premature statement to say the least.

As for the rest of the names in the line up, I couldn't agree more with you.

Personally i think its a very interesting and open final...for once im gonna have to stay up late to watch the rerun at midnite...may be appealing but still put preference to The Apprentice!

although its the best of british it shows how far behind we are now.hope its a safe meeting for all the riders and one of the young riders ie. tai or lewis win .

Show me their form at international level? Wuffy blew up big style in last years U21 final. has won 2

He's a Speedway Rider, not a bloody Racehorse!!. :lol::unsure:

1. Richardson

2. Bridger

3. Screen

Nich00001ls to score around 8 including a fall and a tantrum....

1. Richardson

2. Bridger

3. Screen

Nich00001ls to score around 8 including a fall and a tantrum....

How dare you use lanuage like that boy? go wash your mouth out with soap and water now!!! (daring to even suggest he might win it..........)

Edward has to win it and Scott is going to do a lot better than you suggest to!

This one looks to be the best British Final in years. Previously you didn't need to look past Nicholls or Harris, but this year, well there's 5 guys in with a shout.

Nicholls, Harris, Richardson, Bridger, Kennett are all capable of winning, with spoilers Screen, Stead and Woffinden all capable of taking points of any other rider, though perhaps not consistent enough to win it outright.

Weather at the moment is saying showers on Wednesday, which will hopefully not materialise. Should be a cracking couple of days speedway at Poole on Wednesday and then of course Thursday, with the free admission meeting.

Edited by Steve Shovlar