British Speedway Forum

Would love Adams to get in there this year - I've got the flag ready and raring to go and everything!!

:lol:

boring but crump pedersen hancock and andersen or bomber

hancock to win

Edited by bruno

Odds are now up on Sky Bet

Crump J 7/4

Sajfutdinov E 5/1

Pedersen N 5/1

Hancock G 6/1

Adams L 12/1

Gollob T 12/1

Andersen H 12/1

Jonsson A 12/1

Lindgren F 20/1

Harris C 33/1

Bjerre K 33/1

Nicholls S 50/1

Holta R 66/1

Kennett E 80/1

Ulamek S 150/1

Walasek G 200/1

Fancy some money on my man Emil & maybe a few pounds on Bomber as a long shot what everyone else like from these odds

I really cant believe they think Nicholls and Harris have more chance than Holta thats what i think.

Lingren at 20/1 looks very handy could be worth a couple quid.

I'd love to see

1.Nicki

2.Emil

3.Kenneth

4.AJ

I'd love to see

1.Nicki

2.Emil

3.Kenneth

4.AJ

Thats impossible iris123 you can't have Pedersen and Sayfutdinov both finish in the same race :rolleyes:

After being at Kumla and watching the pass by Holta, (which left Crump looking like a novice) he looks in good form. :approve:

Ole Olsen

My feelings too squall..He is the man we will be talking about on sunday, but i hope we are wrong. :unsure:

cant decide who my other bet is gonna be between Jonsson, Gollob, Hans & Lindgren

what you think?

Thats impossible iris123 you can't have Pedersen and Sayfutdinov both finish in the same race :rolleyes:

:lol::lol:

Crump J 7/4

Sajfutdinov E 5/1

Pedersen N 5/1

Hancock G 6/1

Adams L 12/1

Gollob T 12/1

Andersen H 12/1

Jonsson A 12/1

Lindgren F 20/1

Harris C 33/1

Bjerre K 33/1

Nicholls S 50/1

Holta R 66/1

Kennett E 80/1

Ulamek S 150/1

Walasek G 200/1

I really cant believe they think Nicholls and Harris have more chance than Holta thats what i think.

Lingren at 20/1 looks very handy could be worth a couple quid.

Quite frankly I'm suprised to see Walasek at 200/1 and Ulamek at 150/1 considering the odds they have given Bomber and Nicholls. Trouble is, quite a few Brits will put the odd pound coin on them and if they offered the odds that should really be there, they would be gambling on too much to pay out so they shorten the odds.

Will have a bet on the day each way for Freddie and Walasek and maybe Bjerre as his gating may help him here. However for the prices, I think AJ and Hans are value at 12's

After last night's performance my money is going on Freddie. He was sensational and with odds of 20/1 that has to be a good bet. I was also going to have a small wager on Bjerre but after last night not so sure but then it could have been GPitis.

My feelings too squall..He is the man we will be talking about on sunday, but i hope we are wrong. :unsure:

I've got a sneaky feeling for someone like Lindgren or maybe Jonsson... might be worth an e/w flutter :unsure: