08 Kenneth Bjerre 31

09 Leigh Adams 28

10 Rune Holta 27

11 Sebastian Ulamek 27

12 Grzegorz Walasek 24

13 Hans Andersen 23

14 Chris Harris 21

15 Scott Nicholls 11

Emil Sayfutdinov won the first GP while Jason Crump took the second. Emil then won his second GP in round three and Crumpy won round four in Denmark. Can Emil hit back once more ?

Now name the four riders you think will make the final

Emil Sayfutdinov ~ Nicki Pedersen ~ Jason Crump ~ Greg Hancock

Edited by T.N.T.

01 Jason Crump 74

02 Emil Sayfutdinov 60

03 Andreas Jonsson 46

04 Greg Hancock 45

05 Nicki Pedersen 44

06 Tomasz Gollob 44

07 Fredrik Lindgren 33

08 Kenneth Bjerre 31

09 Leigh Adams 28

10 Rune Holta 27

11 Sebastian Ulamek 27

12 Grzegorz Walasek 24

13 Hans Andersen 23

14 Chris Harris 21

15 Scott Nicholls 11

Emil Sayfutdinov won the first GP while Jason Crump took the second. Emil then won his second GP in round three and Crumpy won round four in Denmark. Can Emil hit back once more ?

Now name the four riders you think will make the final

Emil Sayfutdinov ~ Nicki Pedersen ~ Jason Crump ~ Greg Hancock

I'm hoping it's Emil Crump Holta & Greg.....i would of liked to name a Brit in the final but i dont have any in my Fantasy team so charity begins at home :approve:

I'm hoping it's Emil Crump Holta & Greg.....i would of liked to name a Brit in the final but i dont have any in my Fantasy team so charity begins at home :approve:

Id love to see Eddie Kennett have a good GP and get in the final. sadly Nicholls will struggle. and you never no with Bomber we can hope.

Jason for me as the winner. I'll be cheering him on, since none of Brits have much chance - even Bomber.

Finalists - Jason Crump

Fast Freddie Lingren

Nicki Pedersen

Leigh Adams

Fastest and most entertaining rider there, but to fall in at least 1 ride - Emil Sayfutdinov

I backed Jason last year and fully expect him to get to the Final again but can't see him being much value. I'd love Emil to win to blow the Championship open, but think that we could well see a different winner for the first time this summer... the question is who? :unsure:

I may have a tickle on AJ but will see the prices and see where the value lies...

Final: Crump, Hancock, Jonsson, Sajfutdinov.

Edited by Seb the Snail

Ok ..to answer the thread question, who will win.....I'd say Jason Crump.

Who do I want to win? mmmmm errr anyone of the brits...I know, dream on :rolleyes:

Failing that Emil, AJ or Hans, no particular order :)

So far Fredrik Lindgren had a brilliant opening GP which was won by Emil, then had a dire Leszno GP. he then looked fast at Gothenburg before a fall cost him a place in the final where Emil won. Then last round, Freddie just couldn't get going and finished 16th.

Going on this alone, maybe my hope of Freddie and Emil both being in the mix in the final could come true and in a perfect world, they would be joined in the final by Hans and AJ.

I'd love to see Greg win but as I dislike NickiP I'd love to see Jason increase his lead :approve:

Crump Harris Satjyudimov Hancock

15 points for Harris at BV tonight- form at the right time, will certainly be having a bet on him if stupid odds are offered

I would love it to be Leigh Adams, but my money will be on Crumpy and I think he will be joined in the final by Hancock, Pedersen & Sayfutdinov.

I want Crumpy to win LOTS!!!!

But I reckon it will be Ped!

Ole Olsen