British Speedway Forum
ciderman

Where Is Everyone Staying In Cardif

At least I can shut my eyes when we go over the Severn

I hope that you open them again on the way back? Always a pleasure to get back the right side of the water! B)

"Pints or Points" is in charge of travel plans for the Snail, so we could be curled up next to Paulco in the gutter for all I know? :o

Apparently we're in somewhere called "Roath"? :unsure:

"Pints or Points" is in charge of travel plans for the Snail, so we could be curled up next to Paulco in the gutter for all I know? :o

I'm behaving myself this year , not much bevvy for me . :wink:

I'm behaving myself this year , not much bevvy for me .

:lol::lol:

I have a member of the Temperance Society coming down with me,my daughter :rolleyes:

Looks like I`ll have to be sensible :unsure::blink:

I have a member of the Temperance Society coming down with me,my daughter

Looks like I`ll have to be sensible

She'll probably be eating chips with her head in her "Westlife" book if past performance at The Abbey are anything to go by, so you should be able to tickle in at least a pint of 'bow per chapter! :o

I hope that you open them again on the way back? Always a pleasure to get back the right side of the water! B)

Apparently we're in somewhere called "Roath"? :unsure:

Prem inn Will?...at the david Lloyd centre?....thats where we are

I'm behaving myself this year , not much bevvy for me . :wink:

You and I both know, that's a load of old bollocks.... :P

Mod testing... :lol::wink:

Prem inn?...at the david Lloyd centre?....thats where we are

Could be! I won't know til Friday... can't wait now! :)

Shazz if your out on Friday night you will get kiss and cuddle (if you want it).

Will give you a wave on Sat if I don,t get slated in the after match comments like I did 3 years ago.

Looking for someone to boogie with as I haven,t been out for drinkies or party for a long time anybody take me and big son (Chivs) under their wing.I need to de stress and relax. :lol::lol:

Oh I'll see you there am staying at the Lodge :approve:

anyone staying at the Holiday Inn, Castle Street? :lol:

Yes, we will. We are a group of 9 from Sweden, including myself and fellow forum writer Zetters.

Team Sooty Racing (all 5 of us - well 10 if you count the glove-puppets :blink: ) are staying in some 'posh' apartments up Cathedral Road.

Some of us Weymouth contingent are staying at a camp site in Penarth or something like that, its only open for people attending the GP. It will be my first ever camping adventure God help me!!!

Jules

Accomodation, talk to me.

I'll be staying in Krzysztof Stojanowski's caravan in the car park of Newport Speedway along with Pav Pavitt and Main Man Rogers. The Stoj will be make preparations for his eagerly awaited appearance at the Welsh Open on Sunday. Main Man Rogers will be giving Stoj a lovely oil massage on the Sunday morning. Before doing a little wiglly woo and taking Stoj to Frankie and Benny's up the road for a light lunch.

That's why they call me Terry Tibbs. Thank you, good night, much love.