British Speedway Forum

its like if you hit your head on the track even with a helmet you will get a sore head and ringing. Im pretty sure Scott had a few bells going haha

I don't know about Scott, I would have thought Emil heard the bells. Scott maybe having a tough time on the bike at the moment, but there ain't nothing wrong with his right hook!!

I think they will both get over it but what got my goat was the mechanic purposfully running into Scott.He derserves no less than banning for 12 months he had no right to go near a rider even if he was emotionally upset.

This incedent should be the main concern of the speedway bodie :angry:

Edited by bubsy

I'd read $300 for Nicholls and $500 for Sayfutdinov (why would it be a Dollar fine, surely Euros would be more appropriate?), but I don't recall any link being posted to back that up.

As for being punched while wearing a helmet, it does make your ears ring for a couple of minutes, but I reckon the bloke that did the punching would have some knuckles that smart for a few days! :lol:

Probably because the prize money awarded is in dollars, but I dont know why

Emotions and handbag's , well at the very least it gave Scott a chance to wake up and get the adrenalin running again,and as for Emil well youth is there and again good to see hunger and fire in the belly.No damage done just Prada's at close range....However flash moments happen ,Scott has been there before ,Niki,Gollob, Hans, just to name a few...

600 dollars for Emil and 500 dollars for Scotty according to last nights Sportspegeln on SVT1 (Swedish BBC). They had their reporters at trackside.

T.N.T, your tv must show things differently to everyone elses! Emil was on the left of Scott and so was the gate, very clearly so! Scott was trying to go left but Emil would not let him and ran them both into the fence, which is when Scott pushed Emil and the rest as they say is history.

T.N.T, your tv must show things differently to everyone elses! Emil was on the left of Scott and so was the gate, very clearly so! Scott was trying to go left but Emil would not let him and ran them both into the fence, which is when Scott pushed Emil and the rest as they say is history.

Complete rubish im afraid Pearcey, Scott rode Emil into the open pit gate by turning left on him....

I have had a look around but cannot find any details of the FIM jury's decision regarding Scott and Emil. Has anyone heard about the punishments handed out (if any)

I noticed on the SGP website that until the FIM jury decide on the fate of the 2 riders, the Cardiff SGP result is not official. I would imagine that to mean that Scott and Emil may lose points. I'm trying to run a Fantasy Speedway Comp but need the British GP results to be confirmed!

Just on another quick point, do you think it hurts the head of the guy being punched on the crash helmet or the guy's fist throwing the punch? mmmm

I heard Emil's team manager say on TV that he had gone to see the Doc to get his head checked out.......physically not mentally!!

:unsure:

I find the title of this thread to be mis-leading my friend. It seems at a quick glance that you actually know what has been handed out, rather than you asking to know what it was.

Did you watch the GP or are you just Guessing what happened, because Scott never ran Emil, one Punch Sudjfutinov into the fence!.

Scott wanted to go down the tunnel but Emil pushed him into the airfence pit gate, Emil also threw the first punch, get your facts right pal!.

Cornishman's facts were correct. While the first punch was from Sayfutdinov, Nicholls was first to raise his hands by pushing him making him the instigator of the handbags action.

Dont you get smart with me :lol:

Yeh obviously Emil being an immature, insert appropriate word here, was the cause of the incident. But the first physical move was from Scott. Although the first punch was Emil

You're obviously not listening & veiws like yours are what is trying to cause a rift.

It could clearly be seen that Scott was stopped from entering the pit gate by the spoilt little brat.

Take of those blinkers pal. :rolleyes:

You're obviously not listening & veiws like yours are what is trying to cause a rift.

It could clearly be seen that Scott was stopped from entering the pit gate by the spoilt little brat.

Take of those blinkers pal. :rolleyes:

Colin, just to prove the point look at the video again.

It clearly shows Scott turning left and stopping Emil from going around the pit gate and into the pits. Also look at where the officials run from during the handbags, they run from the pits from behind the open pit gate!! :rolleyes:

Edited by M.D

Colin, just to prove the point look at the video again.

It clearly shows Scott turning left and stopping Emil from going around the pit gate and into the pits. Also look at where the officials run from during the handbags, they run from the pits from behind the open pit gate!! :rolleyes:

From what i can see mate, the 1st verbal confrontation & the 1st nudge is from the spoilt brat, not by the pit gate but on the run back, but i respect some may see it differently.

The spoilt brat's pit crew member didn't help matters by taking another swipe in the tunnel either.

Apparently they both appealed and the fines were changed:

Nicholls - His toys were ordered back into his pram and will stay there for probationary period of six months.

Emil - His dummy was confiscated and will be locked up for one year.

Both were sentenced to 3 months in an open kindergarten.

Stop press...both have had their Equity cards suspended for over acting.