British Speedway Forum

You had the same as me!!!! best check that hun xxxx

We have and its not!

Ladies ladies please....

I am trying to flog a two night family room here costing £180 that will get readvertised and sold for £400 if I cancel it :blink::lol:

This is my first dip into the property market if booking hotel rooms at Cardiff counts-stuff it, next year will go there and back on the Falcons coach and be home by midnight as in previous years,wont tie the car up for two days,no toll fes on the bridge and no upsetting her ladyship and little princess either when she looks outside and sees no car Friday afternoon-Mum wheres the car gone? has someone nicked it??-No your dad and Craig have gone to Cardiff for two nights :blink:

Edited by Nevs

One HUGE party!!! :lol::lol:

Will there be takeaway delivered? :wink:

Will there be takeaway delivered? :wink:

If you want to join in the Pizza club you are more than welcome!!

But its gonna cost ya!!! :wink::lol:

and sorry Nevs - but our organising of Cardiff is bringing the thread back up to the top all the time so stop your whinging!!! ;)

Oh and the car isnt important they can organise an Ann Summers party or something - could be a blast!!! :D

Edited by Sandie

You staying there for the pairs paul?

No Drac , that's only our billet for when the Tigers are at Somerset . We either stay in Newport or , as we did last year , Bristol when it's GP weekend .

No Drac , that's only our billet for when the Tigers are at Somerset . We either stay in Newport or , as we did last year , Bristol when it's GP weekend .

where in Bristol?

If you want to join in the Pizza club you are more than welcome!!

But its gonna cost ya!!! :wink::lol:

It cost me last year! Me and the missus were skint, starving, then your takeaway turned up under my nose :cry:

Sod that, We're shooting off back to Cardiff for a pi** up :P

Since one of us will be driving on the Sunday (:() lol... Piss up is an understatement for Friday night/ Saturday morning :lol:

where in Bristol?

We stayed at the Ramada hotel last year .

ok .. i thought Bristol was perfectly placed for both the Friday & Saturday, thats why i'm staying there again this year.

ok .. i thought Bristol was perfectly placed for both the Friday & Saturday, thats why i'm staying there again this year.

It is . We always stayed in Newport , as we used to ride there on the Friday night , but found the traffic a complete nightmare trying to get to Somerset for the Pairs - hence the move to Bristol .

Seems our friends that cancelled have had a wonderful week so far putting their Cardiff savings for better use.

Big Al was finally reunited with his son and daughter that he hasn't seen for 14 years since they were almost toddlers today and how over the years they never thought he existed or cared,which was far far from the case, and his wife kim loving it as well :)

Happy ending :)-chuffed to bits for all of them and his new found again family.-In that circumstance hell whats blowing your Cardiff savings if you meet your kids after 14 years against a weekend in Cardiff???-no brainer ;)

Chuffed to bits for you all if you looking in Al chap and now maybe relax and enjoy the rest of the week with em,then tentatively suggest they join you in Cardiff in 2011 and let em see for themselves what this mad sport their dad follows is all about :approve:

Edited by Nevs

Really pleased it all went well for him Nevs. Say hi for us.

And yep - I think even I would use my Cardiff fund for something like that - but dont tell my daughters I have other kids out there somewhere!!! :shock::wink::lol:

Have been trying for a long while with no success. Does anybody know any hotels in Cardiff that have any rooms available?

OR

Does anybody have a room they no longer need and would change it to my name.

Many Thanks in advance

Wayne