British Speedway Forum

Not surprised we're not there as we don't have 4 riders at the moment :rolleyes:

Need a decent track before this meeting will be any good, if we get as much tractor racing as we have had lately it will be a two day job. :lol:

Really surprised to see that we are in it, hope we can give a good account of ourselves :approve:

Well im so confused about this, Rye House are in it and the combined averages of (Neath,Mear,Sundstrom and Bowen) are 28.41 which is 0.23 less then us :unsure: .

Whats Hauzingers average :unsure: , it says on the BSPA website its 6.59 and in the brummies programmes aswell. The rules in this sport are a joke. :mad:

As Joe Haines is still declared his average must be used, taking us above you, well thats the only reason I can see, good to see Lukey getting a run out in a "prestige" meeting, don't think he's had one before, not even a CLRC when he was there.

good to see Lukey getting a run out in a "prestige" meeting, don't think he's had one before, not even a CLRC when he was there.
In my dim distant memory I remember seeing a 4 team meeting at Mildenhall involving the Raiders, could possibly been the NL4TT in 2004? ..... I seem to remember Luke being involved. Edited by Shadders

In my dim distant memory I remember seeing a 4 team meeting at Mildenhall involving the Raiders, could possibly been the NL4TT in 2004? ..... I seem to remember Luke being involved.

Ah could well be then, good to see him on the bigger stage this year still, could have a good night too around Worky, he did it in the league...

Ah could well be then, good to see him on the bigger stage this year still, could have a good night too around Worky, he did it in the league...
He sure did, three race wins wasn't it? ... He also had a good battle with Andre Compton in another.

He sure did, three race wins wasn't it? ... He also had a good battle with Andre Compton in another.

True, doubt i'll make the trip but have a lot of faith in Luke, could be our top man on the night if he picks up where he left off at DP

I desperately need to know the start time for this.... Anyone know it? I looked on BSPA site but I couldn't see it on there...

I desperately need to know the start time for this.... Anyone know it? I looked on BSPA site but I couldn't see it on there...

Will probably be 19:00 hrs, will try to find out for definite.

Yes its 19:00hrs, from the Worky v Kings Lynn programme last week.

Edited by topaz325

Well im so confused about this, Rye House are in it and the combined averages of (Neath,Mear,Sundstrom and Bowen) are 28.41 which is 0.23 less then us :unsure: .

Whats Hauzingers average :unsure: , it says on the BSPA website its 6.59 and in the brummies programmes aswell. The rules in this sport are a joke. :mad:

Wasn't it an early cut off point? Maybe that's why Rye are in it before Birmingham.

wish brummies had been in it to see tomasz piszcz ride at worky again

Will probably be 19:00 hrs, will try to find out for definite.

Yes its 19:00hrs, from the Worky v Kings Lynn programme last week.

Cheers for that. :)

Looks like Stoneys up for the meeting according to the BSPA site. I wish him well im sure he will get a big reception. :approve:

Good Luck Stoney, the legend returns :D

may be of interest to any redcar fans coming over, middlesbrough are playing carlisle in a pre-season friendly saturday afternoon before the 4's, i'll be making a day of it!