British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
From PC to KC.

Andersen Crash In Sweden.

Hans went over the fence in Swedish match tonight, after tangling with Emil Satfudinov and Andreas Jonsson. Looked nasty but after treatment got up and walked back to the pits. Very lucky reminded me off Swiderski crash at Ipswich.

Hans went over the fence in Swedish match tonight, after tangling with Emil Satfudinov and Andreas Jonsson. Looked nasty but after treatment got up and walked back to the pits. Very lucky reminded me off Swiderski crash at Ipswich.

OMG !!! Hope he is ok..... :cry:

He was down for quite a while, but walked back to the pits. Seemed OK. Didn't go in the rerun (and who can blame him?!). They were all lucky to get up, to be honest.

It looked very nasty from what I could see - unfortunately the live stream was freezing quite a bit tonight for some reason. Although I couldn't understand any of the commentary, which was in Polish, it was clear that Hans was able to walk, unaided, back to the pits. Hopefully nothing more than a bit shaken up.

I did actually grab a screenshot when they showed the replay and was going to post it at the time within the thread for tonight's matches on the web. Hans was certainly lucky as he flew over at quite a speed and in startluing fashion. He seemed to be clasping his hands in prayer whilst receiving treatment, however, i think it was more offering thanks than anything else. As mentioned in the specific thread the quality of the feed, even in full screen, was superb and no glitches.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Hans is in the hospital now :mad:

i think it could be a minor hand injury. He was holding his hand when he walked back to the pit.

anyhow what happened was:

1. Hans had the lead over the straight

2. Emil closes in on the outside and is equal to Hans just before the bend.

3. Emil try to pass Hans but Emil (imo) is a bit too reckless and and cuts in too narrow in front of Hans who have no where

to go when Emil falls over Hans front wheel both takes a tumble, Emil is caught by the airfence and is partially stuck under it while Hans

has a direct head-on input on the airfence and flies over the fence. Luckily the speed had been lowered by the airfence sop Hans got away

with a scare and what i think some sort of hand injury.

Try

OMG that must of hurt, why the hell did Sajfutinov turn in so hard he had loads of track ............. I'm beginning to wonder about some of the decisions that boy makes, he needs to take a look at his riding and give more respect to his fellow riders!! He sure is carving out a reputation for himself ...... perhaps that's the plan eh!!

Edited by Trees

Hans was very lucky to walk away without serious injury.

I'm beginning to wonder about some of the decisions that boy makes, he needs to take a look at his riding and give more respect to his fellow riders!!
Agree 110%