British Speedway Forum

Talking about the cricket fraternity and other motorsports fraternites, would they put up with that cartoon mole popping up during their tv coverage, if that isn't making a joke of the sport I don't know what is!

I think in the contest, the mole is way behind the BSPA :blink:

The fact she worked for ESPN in Asia being the only female presenter covering premier league football in Asia and she was also the anchor of gp2 on ITV last year. Both Bigger sports than speedway, therefore clearly she must be a decent presenter, or she wouldnt have got these jobs!

Incorrect. Sports channels/programmes keep hold of their best presenters, good presentation adds hugely to the product. If it is your opinion she has presented two bigger sports already, why has she 'downsized' to speedway then? Think about it.

Hmmmm Bart we have a place around here called the Leas Cliffe Hall ...... Bands play there .... they are either just starting out or just finishing their careers maybe thats what speedway commentry is to some :wink:

Talking about the cricket fraternity and other motorsports fraternites, would they put up with that cartoon mole popping up during their tv coverage, if that isn't making a joke of the sport I don't know what is!

Oh don't you know, it's to keep the poor working class oiks amused between trying to do the Sun crossword and slurrrrrping on their mugs of tea.

Oh and the answer to your question is NO.

Incorrect. Sports channels/programmes keep hold of their best presenters, good presentation adds hugely to the product. If it is your opinion she has presented two bigger sports already, why has she 'downsized' to speedway then? Think about it.

Maybe she fancied a change or wanted to get in the door at the country's biggest sports broadcaster, working on sky sports speedway did Suzi Perry no harm! And nothing wrong with some light entertainment from the sun :wink:

Edited by Bart Simpson

I don't know if it still happens but Channel 9 in Australia used to have a cartoon duck walking across the screen when a batsman got out and scored no runs.

Maybe she fancied a change or wanted to get in the door at the country's biggest sports broadcaster, working on sky sports speedway did Suzi Perry no harm!

Yes you could be right. Afterall, all the other female luminaries that have graced our speedway coverage have gone on to host world's greatest sporting events, anchored the world's finest news programmes, presented the most prestigious of media broadcasts........... mmm........ or maybe not.

Suzi Perry? A true bike loving presenter, good all round knowledge and presenting skills. Would have succeeded regardless of Sky. Ditched them and went on to better things. The exception that proves the rule I'm afraid.

I don't know if it still happens but Channel 9 in Australia used to have a cartoon duck walking across the screen when a batsman got out and scored no runs.

yep, and at 20/20 matches, dont you have a stupid cricket bat on the big screen.

miss webster is only doing her job if any of you think you can better then try you never know she my go on and follow suzie she is 10 times better than kevin tatum who is a pratt

Yes you could be right. Afterall, all the other female luminaries that have graced our speedway coverage have gone on to host world's greatest sporting events, anchored the world's finest news programmes, presented the most prestigious of media broadcasts........... mmm........ or maybe not.

Suzi Perry? A true bike loving presenter, good all round knowledge and presenting skills. Would have succeeded regardless of Sky. Ditched them and went on to better things. The exception that proves the rule I'm afraid.

None of the previous female interviewers have been entrusted to anchor the live coverage of a major world speedway event on skysports.

yep, and at 20/20 matches, dont you have a stupid cricket bat on the big screen.

both correct. But you don't have one of Girls Aloud or Lady Ga Ga walking out onto the pitch, sidling up to messrs Peitersen or Strauss and asking them if there's any turn in the pitch, if facing a left hander affects their shot selection or whether impending cloud cover is going to make the ball swing. :lol:

None of the previous female interviewers have been entrusted to anchor the live coverage of a major world speedway event on skysports.

You're getting the idea now then?

both correct. But you don't have one of Girls Aloud or Lady Ga Ga walking out onto the pitch, sidling up to messrs Peitersen or Strauss and asking them if there's any turn in the pitch, if facing a left hander affects their shot selection or whether impending cloud cover is going to make the ball swing. :lol:

No but i reckon the players would like it to happen!! :lol:

Yeah what is that Mole all about ........ ahhhhhhh it's SophieMole!!!!!!

It is there to keep Kelvin amused :lol:

'Cant keep a good Mole down' :wink: , Acording to Mr Louis