British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
sunnset

Sweden Help Needed

Hey

I was planning on coming over to Sweden to see Indianerna v Ikaros Smederna on the 04th August 2009, however with recent events i am sure that this meeting will not go ahead.

I have looked at the Speedway NU website and all meetings involving Ikaros Smederna have moved against them but the meeting above does not, so is this meeting still going ahead, are Indianerna looking to race against someone else.

If you can give me some idea's as to what is happening that would be great.

Also at the end of the week we have some free time, we are visiting north of Stockholm staying in Avesta can anyone give me some ideas of some places to visit

Thanks

Sarah

all of Ikaros Smedernas meetings are cancelled since Smederna have withdrawn from the series.

it is not known yet if there will any other changes to the calendar.

Another meeting this Tuesday that might be worth watching is Vargarna vs. Piraterna in Norrköping.

About Avesta first its more west/north West then north from Stockholm ;) when it comes to things to do/See i dont know really.

But some suggestion might be the Silver mine in Sala which is about 40km south east from Avesta.

The coppermine in Falun is also kinda intresting.

I'm not that familiar with Sightseeings in southern Dalarna, as i live a bit more further south.

It also depends on how far/close you want to have your things to see.

Edited by Ghostwalker

About Avesta first its more west/north West then north from Stockholm ;) when it comes to things to do/See i dont know really.

But some suggestion might be the Silver mine in Sala which is about 40km south east from Avesta.

The coppermine in Falun is also kinda intresting.

I'm not that familiar with Sightseeings in southern Dalarna, as i live a bit more further south.

It also depends on how far/close you want to have your things to see.

Any siteseeing suggestions for the Mallila area?

Any siteseeing suggestions for the Mallila area?

If you liked the pippa Longstocking books when you were young !!! there is a Astrid Lindgren museum at Vimmerby-just up the road from Mallila.