British Speedway Forum

Apart form gating poorly, choosing the wrong lines and looking slow, I think our two boys are doing well :wink:

Harris always seems to drift so wide on the 2nd bend , that he gives bikelengths away every time .

Does anyone have a internet video or audio stream which is working? Stuck at stock cars at cov and would make the night go a lot quicker ;)

Bart

Does anyone have a internet video or audio stream which is working? Stuck at stock cars at cov and would make the night go a lot quicker ;)

Bart

Massive full screen supreme quality feed without a single glitch or stutter (as usual) FULL SCREEN

Tactics by the Australians there . Move over Leigh and let me in the final :rolleyes::lol:

The live feed is pretty awful from here, but I don't care because the advert at the top is quite superb :approve:

The live feed is pretty awful from here, but I don't care because the advert at the top is quite superb :approve:

Did you try the link i gave?. Including this evening i've always found it as superb as i stated. Is it possible to let us know if you tried the link i referred to.

Massive full screen supreme quality feed without a single glitch or stutter (as usual) FULL SCREEN

Did you try the link i gave?. Including this evening i've always found it as superb as i stated. Is it possible to let us know if you tried the link i referred to.

Whenever i`m on the tomcio stream it freezes -it happened on tuesday and although i was watching on sky tonight i tried your link and it was freezing again. Any suggestions to solve problem.

Edited by racers and royals

Whenever i`m on the tomcio stream it freezes -it happened on tuesday and although i was watching on sky tonight i tried your link and it was freezing again. Any suggestions to solve problem.

might be a Anti-virus software or firewall problem

Well done Greg - fully deserved victory and a massive well done to Bjerre for getting 2nd place in his first GP final! Championship is certainly more open now and I cant wait to see what happens in the remaining ones. Not a great GP by Crumpy's standards but he always makes the final - so he certainly made the best of a bad situation..roll on Malilla :)

Did my ears deceive me, but at some point this evening I'm sure Millard said something along the lines of "We all think of Jason Crump as a youngster but he's actually 34 next week" and then a few moments later say about Emil something like "we think he's been around for ages but he's not yet 20" Forgive me if I've got the wording wrong but I am sure that was the gist of what the maestro was saying. Different planet.

Did my ears deceive me, but at some point this evening I'm sure Millard said something along the lines of "We all think of Jason Crump as a youngster but he's actually 34 next week" and then a few moments later say about Emil something like "we think he's been around for ages but he's not yet 20" Forgive me if I've got the wording wrong but I am sure that was the gist of what the maestro was saying. Different planet.

He was making mistakes all night-he called Sayfutdinov as last in the semi when he was clearly 3rd. All we need now is Archie smashy to come on and say how brilliant Millard was !!

If it wasn't for the fact that, i think i am correct in saying, you don't have a problem with the high quality swedish feeds, i would have said this would be an indication of bandwidth problems with the tomcio feed being too high (because of it's quality). Not a reflection on your computer but more likely than not an ISP route blockage or traffic cap/throttle going on.

Apart from the usual emptying the cache, i've often found when having a problem with any web link (not necessarily video) that doing a simple speedy 'flushdns' can work wonders. Also, fairly easy to do is ipconfig release and renew.

At the moment i would be inclined to think it's possibly just the path of the route being taken? It's not really possible for me to hazard many more guesses without knowing more info. Obviously, it would help if next time it happens you check whether you can receive other high quality feeds from the web whilst the Tomcio one is freezing. At least then we can narrow down the possible causes significantly.

EDIT:

Just realised you mentioned feeds on Tuesday - which would be the swedish ones i presume?. Are you absolutely certain that your ISP does not restrict you in any way?. Over here in England 'unlimited' broadband is rarely unlimited. If not capping, if they traffic shape it would have similar results when trying to access the better streams in peak hours.

Edited by manchesterpaul