British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pirates Of Poole

The Return Of The Famous Blue Riband

Matt ford has confirmed Poole will be running the Blue Riband meeting in mid September. Expect to see some top riders plus some new faces to take alook at.

Matt ford has confirmed Poole will be running the Blue Riband meeting in mid September. Expect to see some top riders plus some new faces to take alook at.

Might as well...plenty of space in the fixture list :lol: i doubt there be many top riders... likely to be more of a dime bar rather than a Blue Riband :lol:

Excellent news. There used to be some great individual meetings years ago. Brandonopolis, Silver PLume, Internationale, Blue Riband, Spring Classic etc.

Hopefully the chance to see Emil at Poole again before he becomes a full time Pirate in 2010. :P

Might as well...plenty of space in the fixture list :lol: i doubt there be many top riders... likely to be more of a dime bar rather than a Blue Riband :lol:

I would think Fudge would be more appropriate :lol:

Excellent news. There used to be some great individual meetings years ago. Brandonopolis, Silver PLume, Internationale, Blue Riband, Spring Classic etc.

Hopefully the chance to see Emil at Poole again before he becomes a full time Pirate in 2010. :P

Emil is far too good for the Premier League Steve !!! :rolleyes::wink:

I wonder if Anton would get an invite!! :approve: Well, if Emil Sudjfutinov got an invite then Scott Nicholls must be on the short list. I have a couple of pairs of Boxing Gloves!!! :lol:

Edited by Starman2006

I wonder if Anton would get an invite!! :approve: Well, if Emil Sudjfutinov got an invite then Scott Nicholls must be on the short list. I have a couple of pairs of Boxing Gloves!!! :lol:

I'm defintely going if Anton's riding! :D

I'm defintely going if Anton's riding! :D

youd go if no one was riding :unsure:

Dont be silly Matt cant afford him!

How do you expect to fit in Andersen + Holder plus Emil..

Not even Poole could swinddle that one!!!

Good News .... great to see prime Individual events back especially if they are supported bby the top riders.

Need the Brandonapolis back too Coventry !

Cheers

Always like this idea, because this meeting is going to see plenty of good young foreign riders on show who we will be building the team around next season.