British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Lake Bodom Comet

2010 Gps In Sweden

Do any of our Swedish members know if Sweden will still stage 2 GPs in 2010 and if any dates have been fixed yet? I think I read somewhere that Goteborg will be a definite but what about Malilla? Is it likely to be retained as a venue(depite the rain!)? :unsure:

I need to know dates as soon as possible please to plan leave from work in 2010!! :shock:

Thanks in advance :wink:

Thanks for the Goteborg date :wink:

Any news on Malilla please?

but what about Malilla? Is it likely to be retained as a venue(depite the rain!)? :unsure:

Yes, it has a guarantee for another 2 years. Don't know what the date will be though, sorry.

Yes, it has a guarantee for another 2 years. Don't know what the date will be though, sorry.

Didn't Gelsenkirchen have one of those as well? :unsure::rolleyes:

i somehow doubt that BSI will get rid of one of the permanent tracks that actually is one of the most profitable.

i somehow doubt that BSI will get rid of one of the permanent tracks that actually is one of the most profitable.

Neither do i.I was just asking a question :neutral::wink:

I have no idea, but "thriller in Gelsenkirchen" doesn't quite have the same ring to it. :P

thanks to all for the info :approve:

I just wondered about Malilla because they usually make the announcement straight after the event about dates for the following year. Assume Malilla will be in August again..... :unsure:

Gothenburg is 8th May, with tickets going on sale 11th Sept...

Oh dear thats usually the weekend of the leszno gp and ive got holiday from work and hotel booked already :unsure: wonder why theyve changed it next year??