British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
spin king

Look All Premier League Supporters

Now I have your attention please read below.

Both myself and Bluejam are trying to arrange a meeting at a pub before the PLRC, for fans all to get together and create a party atmosphere before the meeting, a little bit like the Prince of Wales in Cardiff before the British GP.

In the past people have gone to the Crown just outside the stadium, but both myself and Bluejam are suggesting this year a new venue The New Barrack Tavern.

The New Barrack Tavern is about 100 yards from the stadium, has two rooms a covered walled garden, and also does food including a carvery on a Sunday,which although I have not sampled myself Bluejam has and it looked very tasty and I think if are wanting food I would reccomend that you book.

It would be really good if we could get as many supporters from as many clubs as possible,and a chance for supporters to meet up with old and new friends.

The pub has its own website which is www.dosch-uk.com/barrack.htm, so you can look for yourself as to what it is like.

Forum Members Already Confirmed

Bluejam Birmingham

Spin King Sheffield

Spin King Junior Sheffield

Glasgow Legend Paulco Glasgow

George (Paulco's mate) Glasgow

Warm and Cosy Berwick

Gold Member 06 Berwick

Mythman666 Berwick

Number1Moderator King Jamie Edinburgh

Drac and The Pack Redcar

Big Russ Redcar and Plymouth Argyle supporter.

BSF Top Couple Shadders and Bandits4eva Rye House and Berwick.

Mr and Mrs Bagpuss Kings Lynn

Mr and Mrs Crikey Kings Lynn

Top Texter/Updater Squall Sheffield

Wanna and friends Newport

Stooge Stoke

Vog Stoke

Topaz 325 Workington

Stemoc Workington

Stoney=Legend Workington

Trees Kings Lynn

The Saint Sheffield

Bellers 101 Redcar

Poacher the Imp Sheffield

Hey Jude Birmingham

Falkirk Bandit Berwick

Bandits 4 Eva Mum Berwick

Bandits 4 Eva Sis Berwick

Directions to The New Barrack Tavern

From the stadium,if you walk across the road, and look to your left you see the B&Q, walk towards to the B&Q and The New Barrack Tavern is about 50 yards after it.

Edited by spin king

Is there wheelchair access to the pub garden and toilets as we're bringing the kids along again this year?

Is there wheelchair access to the pub garden and toilets as we're bringing the kids along again this year?

I thought you'd given up drinking dude :wink:

I think that there is two steps into the pub, but you can access the Garden at the rear of the pub where are there are no steps,as far as my memory serves me there are no steps from the garden into the pub where the toilets are,if there is it will only be the one,but I will definitely find out for you.

I thought you'd given up drinking dude :wink:
It's the kids that have the drink problem ;)

I think that there is two steps into the pub, but you can access the Garden at the rear of the pub where are there are no steps,as far as my memory serves me there are no steps from the garden into the pub where the toilets are,if there is it will only be the one,but I will definitely find out for you.
We managed to get to the top of the steps on the first bend at Owlerton last year, so a couple of steps in the pub shouldn't be a problem :D

Remove the missus Spinny, she aint coming! :wink: (She's on holiday)

If the people on the list that i havent met, are as much fun as the ones i have, that could be a very good pre meeting beer or 6. Looks like i`ll have to twist the Mrs arm to go along as i`ll need a driver to get me back to the Potteries :wink:

sometimes go in there before the match at hillsborough so i'll be there too. would have thought weatherspoons on middlewood rd would have been better though?????

Both myself and Bluejam are trying to arrange a meeting at a pub before the PLRC, for fans all to get together and create a party atmosphere before the meeting, a little bit like the Prince of Wales in Cardiff before the British GP.

In the past people have gone to the Crown just outside the stadium, but both myself and Bluejam are suggesting this year a new venue The New Barrack Tavern.

The New Barrack Tavern is about 100 yards from the stadium, has two rooms a covered walled garden, and also does food including a carvery on a Sunday,which although I have not sampled myself Bluejam has and it looked very tasty and I think if are wanting food I would reccomend that you book.

It would be really good if we could get as many supporters from as many clubs as possible,and a chance for supporters to meet up with old and new friends.

The pub has its own website which is www.dosch-uk.com/barrack.htm, so you can look for yourself as to what it is like.

Bluejam Birmingham

Spin King Sheffield

Warm and Cosy Berwick

Gold Member 06 Berwick

Mythman666 Berwick

Drac and The Pack Redcar

Stooge Stoke

Stemoc Workington

Stoney=Legend Workington

Trees Kings Lynn

From the stadium,if you walk across the road, and look to your left you see the B&Q, walk towards to the B&Q and The New Barrack Tavern is about 50 yards after it.

Will there be an autograph signing session from that lot then? :lol::lol:

Bluejam Birmingham

Spin King Sheffield

Warm and Cosy Berwick

Gold Member 06 Berwick

Mythman666 Berwick

Drac and The Pack Redcar

Stooge Stoke

Stemoc Workington

Stoney=Legend Workington

Trees Kings Lynn

Roll on the 27th! :D

Should a great day with a big big crowd!!

Edited by Stoney=Legend

Will there be an autograph signing session from that lot then? :lol::lol:

I've given one before, I'd be happy to give another :lol:

how do you text an autograph? :unsure:

:lol:

Nah, I broke my arm at same time as Ben Wilson (when we were 15) and some kid kinda got us mixed up :blink::lol:

So this is it, the big one, the Pint Lifting Rifting Contest. :approve:

Well there's no doubt if this is a competition Glasgow will lift it with Glasgow Legend Paulco and George (Paulco's mate) both having attained at least a 12 Pint average each this season. George has come back well this year after suffering a National suspension(sorry in joke) after the Birmingham meeting. :lol:

Joking aside it sounds like a fun day for all :P