British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
spin king

Look All Premier League Supporters

Well there's no doubt if this is a competition Glasgow will lift it with Glasgow Legend Paulco and George (Paulco's mate) both having attained at least a 12 Pint average each this season.

my average is worse than Max Dilger :neutral:

er, coke please :blink::rolleyes:

So this is it, the big one, the Pint Lifting Rifting Contest. :approve:

Well there's no doubt if this is a competition Glasgow will lift it with Glasgow Legend Paulco and George (Paulco's mate) both having attained at least a 12 Pint average each this season. George has come back well this year after suffering a National suspension(sorry in joke) after the Birmingham meeting. :lol:

Joking aside it sounds like a fun day for all :P

I'm comfortably maintaining a 9 pint home average this season, and unusually, my away average is a bit higher - somewhere in the region of 9.5 to 10 pints. Obviously I have my favourite away tracks where I usually get right amongst the pints e.g. Cardiff, and other tracks where I find pints hard to come by. Probably my best meeting so far would be Gelsenkirchen two years ago when I narrowly failed in my attempt to score an 18 pint maximum. :P:lol:

Quite looking forward to this! Although my (Pint) average is probably lower than anyone!

I may just may be there spin king me my other daughter and my friend eric, will let u know for definite on sunday

So this is it, the big one, the Pint Lifting Rifting Contest. :approve:

Well there's no doubt if this is a competition Glasgow will lift it with Glasgow Legend Paulco and George (Paulco's mate) both having attained at least a 12 Pint average each this season. George has come back well this year after suffering a National suspension(sorry in joke) after the Birmingham meeting. :lol:

Joking aside it sounds like a fun day for all :P

That was an unforgettable afternoon/evening!!This ones looking good too!! Still got the Glasgow v Brummies meeting to negotiate on the 20th September :lol:

My home pint average was looking around the 2/2.5 mark, but I just added a huge chunck to it tonight! £9 for 4 pints :)

EDIT: And I wern't paying! :lol:

Edited by squall

going to be a laugh spin king, us lot are not coming down till the day of the event now, as berwick have arrange a meeting on the saturday night, we will be leaving pretty early doors though and make it to the pub for some pre meeting banter, look forward to meeting some of the faces off here

You can add me to this one Spinny :D should be a fun day......... oh and a good racing day too.

By the way will George and Bluejam be starting on a Handicap can't see me keeping up with both of them hahahaha................. see y'all on the 27th xxxxxxxxx

Thats my trains and hotel all booked, staying at the Garrison Spinny so i'll be handy, only £98 for the two nights, my redundancy payment treat to myself :lol:

See you all at the bar :approve:

Thats my trains and hotel all booked, staying at the Garrison Spinny so i'll be handy, only £98 for the two nights, my redundancy payment treat to myself :lol:

See you all at the bar :approve:

Nice one mate. :wink:

I may just may be there spin king me my other daughter and my friend eric, will let u know for definite on sunday

Yay :approve: See my Mummy and Sis :approve:

Yay :approve: See my Mummy and Sis :approve:

Some more Bandits,seems to be that the Bandits seems to have the high numbers of supporters. :approve:

Some more Bandits,seems to be that the Bandits seems to have the high numbers of supporters. :approve:

Coming down in big numbers to show our support to one man who has shown us total commitment... :approve:

Coming down in big numbers to show our support to one man who has shown us total commitment... :approve:

I don't think anyone can question Mr Makovsky's commitment and loyalty to the Bandits.

Nice one mate. :wink:

Crikey, i only booked my train tickets online at 3.15pm yesterday and they've just arrived in the post this morning :o