British Speedway Forum

how is nicki p ahead of hancock, both same points, 1 heat win each, but greg won the heat with nicki coming last when racing against eachother? :unsure:

Because Nicki is God that's how!!!

Because Nicki is God that's how!!!

I feel sorry for your daughter :wink::lol:

I thuoght it was an excellent GP tonight. Good racing on the blue groove with plenty of close exciting action.

Hans Andersen gave himself every chance of staying in the 2010 series, and Gollob has given himself a chance of pipping Crump ( please!)

fricking joke... I needed Hancock in :mad:

Me too. Needed Greg to score more than NP for a decent wedge , gotta blame Harris for letting NP pass him their last race

Really enjoyed tonight. Have to take my hat off to Tomas simply stunning in the final

I thuoght it was an excellent GP tonight. Good racing on the blue groove with plenty of close exciting action.

Hans Andersen gave himself every chance of staying in the 2010 series, and Gollob has given himself a chance of pipping Crump ( please!)

Blue Groove ...................... Used to them are`nt you Mr Shovlar ???

Lucky

PS - How`s the bet placed at the Start of the Season looking ????

(Bye - Bye £250-00 :lol: )

Best Grand Prix for ages. If only there was more speedway like that instead of the usual rev-and-go stuff.

Anyone who disagrees should ask their carer what I'm on about.

I thought it was a fantastic gp tonite despite what others are saying on the forum

and even though i backed gollob if i had not i would still thought it was quality

but hans was in front and u know he makes mistakes(ps i love hans and hope he finishes in the top 8).

Gollob was pure class i hope this guy does not retire for a few years but the gp was exciting with lots

of passing and i dont know why people on this forum keep moaning i accept there has been a few crap

gps this year but this was not one of them .

Blue Groove ...................... Used to them are`nt you Mr Shovlar ???

Lucky

PS - How`s the bet placed at the Start of the Season looking ????

(Bye - Bye £250-00 :lol: )

Someone hasn't been to Poole in a long long time. :lol:

As for the £250, sorry to disappoint but had a refund a week or so after the rules changed. :approve:

So, all down to the wire in Poland, with Jason basically having to make the semis to take out the Championship in front of a slightly pro-Tomasz Gollob crowd - should be a ripper!!

Didn't realise you had to be there to recognise a rubbishe track. :rolleyes:

Sometimes actually being there puts a different viewpoint on things. :o

As does wearing Blinkers. B)

Are you trying for the most idiotic post then? If so that one puts you top of the leaderboard

I think you're way ahead of me there, pal. :lol: