British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

World U21 Final 3rd October Gorican

If Darcy wins Trees you'll have to buy the DVD :lol:

Pete,

Are you / Can you make it to Pardubice for the Golden Helmet the following day ?

:blink:

I think he`s got to get to Gorican first for the 3pm start-he is at Coventry the night before !

Pete living the jet set lifestyle, eh :lol:

UK, Croatia, and maybe Czecho in three days...Piece of Cake LOL

You at Pardubice this year Jeff ?

I am going to Prague with the good lady this year on Friday but not coming over to Pardubice until Sunday, she hates speedway but wanted to see the country

Not quite, just Croatia. The crew are covering the ELRC, and got to get back Sunday to prepare for the Play Off Final on the Monday.

Besides after being so badly let down by the Pardubice club last year we are in no rush to go back there !

Edited by ballinger

Hope Paddy can throw a spanner in the works in this one!!!

One of the strongest U-21 finals for a long time, 5 or 6 possible winners should be a cracker. Hopefully a stream will appear somewhere.

Yes, an interesting line-up and had to pick a winner, although it is on the track owned by Jurica Pavlic's father.

I wouldn't be surprised if Pavlic wins.

Yes, an interesting line-up and had to pick a winner, although it is on the track owned by Jurica Pavlic's father.

He`s obviously done far more laps round there than the rest of the field put together-however i thought he looked very awkward at Coventry and i`m not convinced he`s a worthy favourite. I fly out on Friday and i`m really looking forward to it.

He`s obviously done far more laps round there than the rest of the field put together-however i thought he looked very awkward at Coventry and i`m not convinced he`s a worthy favourite. I fly out on Friday and i`m really looking forward to it.

He won the GP Qualifier earlier in the season on this track. He had done 160 laps around there in the days leading up to this event! ;)

Obviously he will be one of the favourites,but i don't think Pavlic will do it.I am hoping Nicolai manages to add this to his Euro U19 title.Think it will be very tight with about 8 riders in with a chance though :unsure:

I'd be shocked if he did NOT win !

I'm going to Gorican but am slightly disappointed that Hans is too old for this event...

I'd be shocked if he did NOT win !

Lol me too. Only a mechanical failure (or some other wierd problem) can spoil Jurica's win :unsure:. I'm sure he is doing loads of laps there now :neutral:.