British Speedway Forum

Provisional calender, released by the FIM in February, can be found here. I espect a lot of changes though.

Clearly this calendar is wrong then, as we all know,for example, that Cardiff is on the 10th July.

The calendar has only one GP date down for July and that's the 31st!?!

just read about torun in the ss . its the one for next year. saw the outside of the stadium from the bus last weekend and it looks awesome. hope i can get time off work and be able to book the flights hotel etc :unsure: then again im a postman so i might not have to worry about getting time off :lol:

So it would seem that the 2010 SGP calendar will pan out as follows :

Apr 24 - Leszno

May 8 - Gothenburg

May 22 - Prague

June 5 - Copenhagen

June 19 - Torun

July 10 - Cardiff

Aug 14 - Malilla

Aug 28 - Gorican

Sept 11 - Vojens

Sept 25 - Italy

Oct 9 - Bydgoszcz

with SWC

July 24 - Gorzow

July 26 - UK round

July 29 - Vojens Race Off

July 31 - Vojens SWC Final

So it would seem that the 2010 SGP calendar will pan out as follows :

Apr 24 - Leszno

May 8 - Gothenburg

May 22 - Prague

June 5 - Copenhagen

June 19 - Torun

July 10 - Cardiff

Aug 14 - Malilla

Aug 28 - Gorican

Sept 11 - Vojens

Sept 25 - Italy

Oct 9 - Bydgoszcz

with SWC

July 24 - Gorzow

July 26 - UK round

July 29 - Vojens Race Off

July 31 - Vojens SWC Final

Now officially confirmed!

IMO Lezno, Malilla, Vojens & the Itlaian round should either be replace with a better venue or not in the series.

Shame Lativa and Slovenia have disappeared off of the calender. I hope this is the start of a rota of gp tracks, ie One year Slovenia and next Croatia and so on. Also rotating between the two Italian tracks. I would have thought a Russian GP will appear in 2011 and the series expanded to 12 gp's.

ive just started planning for next year.can anyone tell me the airports which do flights to torun or do you have to fly to bydgoszcz.cheers

IMO Lezno, Malilla, Vojens & the Itlaian round should either be replace with a better venue or not in the series.

Replace Leszno, seriously? :blink::blink:

is it better then the other 2 Polish venues?? Im not so sure. Poland having 3 GP's is a total P take imo.

Shame Lativa and Slovenia have disappeared off of the calender. I hope this is the start of a rota of gp tracks, ie One year Slovenia and next Croatia and so on. Also rotating between the two Italian tracks. I would have thought a Russian GP will appear in 2011 and the series expanded to 12 gp's.

I agree I thought Slovenia was one of the better tracks in the series.

I would hope they will start to rotate the schedule of the series as well , I don't know if I am to won over by the idea that Bydgoszcz is going to be the last round every year.

Couldnt agree more WJM

ive just started planning for next year.can anyone tell me the airports which do flights to torun or do you have to fly to bydgoszcz.cheers

Bydgoszcz is the nearest with Poznan as an alternative-prices tend to be cheaper on Poznan route as Wizzair and Ryanair fly there whereas Ryanair are the only airline from the uk to fly to Bydgoszcz.Bydgoszcz to Torun is about 50km and Poznan to Torun is about 150km.

Edited by racers and royals