British Speedway Forum

OK, guess right now there is a lady in a far away land rollling around the floor laughing.

Who? :unsure:

Do we know Nicola is female?Or are you talking about someone else?Nicola is also a male name in Italy.Nicola Conti is an Italian boxer and Nicola Pasini plays for AC Milan.Wouldn't want to feel his tackle :blink::oops:

Edited by iris123

Do we know Nicola is female?Or are you talking about someone else?Nicola is also a male name in Italy.Nicola Conti is an Italian boxer and Nicola Pasini plays for AC Milan.Wouldn't want to feel his tackle :blink::oops:

there is also the male race driver Nicola Larini,

LOL!

errrm i meant his girlfriend, wife or mother of course ;)

It did cross my mind to check before i posted but was in a rush to go out.

Should i dare mention that 'Iris' is a woman's name throughout 99% of the world, however, i'm sure someone said you were a bloke? :shock:

UPDATE

Ok i just cheated.....went and clicked on profile and indeed you are male so at least my memory is working.

Edited by manchesterpaul

ok I understand...

and is there a site where they are write on friday or saturday??

I got a good programme on the kandysoft web site its similar to the proper programme

I got a good programme on the kandysoft web site its similar to the proper programme

you can also get a programme from the sky sports site . you just fill in the riders names according to the draw

i doubt that they can go ahead with the meeting on Saturday, allot of rain is expected in the southern half of Sweden on Saturday.

especially on the west coast where Gotheburg is situated.

http://svt.se/svt/jsp/Crosslink.jsp?d=52617&from=alias

http://vader.svt.se/vaer.aspx?lat=57.72&am...sted=G%F6teborg

Possible Sunday afternoon could work weather wise.

Edited by Ghostwalker

AJ will be a guest at radio station Bandit rocks morning show.

Aj will be on at 08.30 Swedish time (7.30 BST)

listen to it live here:

http://www.bandit1048.com/

it will also be shown simultaneously at the tv channel TV6

Edited by Ghostwalker

i doubt that they can go ahead with the meeting on Saturday, allot of rain is expected in the southern half of Sweden on Saturday.

especially on the west coast where Gotheburg is situated.

http://svt.se/svt/jsp/Crosslink.jsp?d=52617&from=alias

http://vader.svt.se/vaer.aspx?lat=57.72&am...sted=G%F6teborg

Possible Sunday afternoon could work weather wise.

Looking at second link you provided Ghost it looks like we may expect 0.7mm between 17:00 and 22:00. It's not that much I guess and rock hard track will let the meeting go on. Racing will be poor in this situation. :(

I don't remember too many wet GP's over the last few years but I seem to recall AJ winning in the wet. Was that win in Sweden too. And are there any other good performers in the wet?

I don't remember too many wet GP's over the last few years but I seem to recall AJ winning in the wet. Was that win in Sweden too. And are there any other good performers in the wet?

it was in Målilla (Scandinavian GP) a couple of years ago.

It didn't rain in Gothenburg on Friday, or so far today. Fingers crossed!

Didnt Zorro win the Swedish title in the rain a couple of years ago ? Not sure which track tho .

Didnt Zorro win the Swedish title in the rain a couple of years ago ? Not sure which track tho .

He did, two years ago. SM was held in Avesta that year.

Edited by Ghostwalker