British Speedway Forum

Why not Redcar v Workington on the same night.......... it is a little closer? :wink:

I know Topaz, not very often I won't support my team, however the opportunity to see Leigh Adams for possibly the last time,Crumpy,Pedersen,Satjudinov is to much an opportunity to turn down plus there I can do it all again at one of my fav away tracks OTA and pick up some real cider (thats the main reason)!! Also it's a Challenge match and I can see them Sat. What a way to open up the 2010 season, bring it on!!!

Why not stay overnight and watch Crump and Emil at Somerset on the Friday, only £13 admission at the Oak Tree.

I will be doing that, see above, been to the OTA four times now and never seen a bad meeting. To see the big boys round there should be awesome.

cracking line up, well done gary.

not getting too exited about emil being there just yet, will wait until hes at track for that, but for the timing of him being announced is quite encouraging compared to what happened last year.

looking forward to this alot

I really hope Emil shows for this.. It would be a massive shame if he didnt turn up since he has been announced.

im doing rye but the line up at swindon is very tempting.went there half a dozen times last year and was going to spread myself around this year :wink: but this is too good to miss.tempted with the otr and coventry but dont think the pennies will stretch that far what with supporting wolves and dudley this year!!

ive decided to go to this after all but why no posts since my last one.the meetings still on isnt it

Edited by bruno

its starting to bug me now.ive posted on this purely to see if anyone will reply and make some comments.it is on tomorow after all :unsure:

thanks for that i was beginning to think id be standing by myself :lol:

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates on this meeting to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

Still need a texter for this meeting....anyone?

ROBINS LIVE ONLINE

If you cannot make it to the Abbey Stadium for the Bob Kilby Memorial, BBC Wiltshire will be providing live coverage of the meeting via a special webcast from just after 7pm this evening.

Shaun Hodgetts, Ben Moss and Richard Crowley will provide full commentary of all 23 heats, plus interviews from the pits during the evening.

A live streaming link will appear on the BBC Wiltshire website before tapes up:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/wiltshire/sport

There will also be full reaction on the BBC Wiltshire Breakfast Show on Friday morning from 6am on 103.5FM, 103.6FM, and 104.3FM in the Swindon & Wiltshire area.

With more reaction during Saturday Sport with Mark O'Donnell, Saturday from 1pm.

Richard

we really want to attend this meeting but every site i go on it keeps saying there is rain forecast, do you think it will be worth taking the risk of driving up from southampton

All the recent weather forecasts just say the odd shower. Lovely sunshine in Swindon at the moment. I would most certainly think it was worth the risk.

what time does the racing start as i cant see it on their webpage

It starts at 7.30pm if everyone has got through the turnstyles gates open at 6.pm

Weather should be ok maybe a late shower after 9pm

should be a great meeting!

its raining moderately now some 15 miles north of the track. reckon it will still be on as long it stops before tapes up (i.e. rider visibility is not a problem on top of a potentially heavy track)