British Speedway Forum
Balmoral

Newport - Prince Of Wales Trophy 21/03

I simply can't believe that Newport are starting there season with an individual meeting.

What people want to see is the team in action straight away. A challenge match I could just about understand but the last thing I want is our riders getting injured in an individual, meaningless, meeting like, happened with Wato last year. This is crazy. To really get the crowds back get the team riding as a team from the first meeting. This is a real let down.

I simply can't believe that Newport are starting there season with an individual meeting.

What people want to see is the team in action straight away. A challenge match I could just about understand but the last thing I want is our riders getting injured in an individual, meaningless, meeting like, happened with Wato last year. This is crazy. To really get the crowds back get the team riding as a team from the first meeting. This is a real let down.

Could'nt agree more its team racing we want to see . Unless the malletts have lined up Crump Gollob Pedersen And Emil saturdaydayjob That might bring in a few.

I'm assuming you wont be attending the meeting :rolleyes:

I'm assuming you wont be attending the meeting :rolleyes:

Maybe he wont , i dont attend many individual meetings myself , they're no where near as good as team matches .

I'm sure Newport won't be the only track to open with an individual meeting. Hardly unheard of so why are you getting your knickers in a twist?

I'm sure Newport won't be the only track to open with an individual meeting. Hardly unheard of so why are you getting your knickers in a twist?

I aint too keen on individuals but its a way of riders blowing away the cobwebs.

I aint too keen on individuals but its a way of riders blowing away the cobwebs.

Talking of blowing away,what`s happening with the bar on the second bend,will it back to it`s rightful place as a haven in which you can purchase Dietbow,or is it going to be for the fatties,still serving burgers.

Edited by Dietbowers

Maybe he wont , i dont attend many individual meetings myself , they're no where near as good as team matches .

Maybe one day you'll attend an Ozchamps meeting at Gillman, Db; it might change your mind - altho' up on Has-beens Hill you're at least 25-30 yards from the bar. :o