British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
shady

Super Sevens

After all the comments about the Comets having home advantage Kings Lynn seems a strange choice. They hammer teams at home, Birmingham seems to be a fair track and is easily accessible.

Peterborough is the proper home of the 4tt - Thats where it should be, not a money making scheme for that ratboy Chapman!

After all the comments about the Comets having home advantage Kings Lynn seems a strange choice. They hammer teams at home, Birmingham seems to be a fair track and is easily accessible.

It would be hard for us to stage a Super 7 when we are staging Dudley Heathens matches as well. I reckon if we suffer alot of rain offs we might even see a few of those Heathens moved to Monmore Green so impossible to stage a Super 7 on the existing planning permission.

Someone posted on Unofficial Comets in Dec that the fours were at KL. Trying to find out where they got it from.

I thought it was announced at the last AGM that the Fours would be held at Kings Lynn.

Announced recently that Somerset will host the Pairs in July.

Edited by topaz325

Poor show if Kings Lynn have a National Semi Final , One of the PLs better competitions and a World Cup Qualifier.

Well done to the Chapmans for applying for the events and what they have done with Speedway at Kings Lynn but.... It would do wonders for the reputations of some clubs if they were able to hold events like this it could really help increasing local awareness of the sport.

Edited by wjm

Peterborough is the proper home of the 4tt - Thats where it should be, not a money making scheme for that ratboy Chapman!
...but the BSPA seem only to be considering Prem tracks. Which Premier League track would you choose? Edited by comet49

Its a total joke if Kings Lynn have a World Cup meeting, The British Semi-Final and the 4's talk about sharing the events around :angry:

Its a total joke if Kings Lynn have a World Cup meeting, The British Semi-Final and the 4's talk about sharing the events around :angry:

Ive used your post as its the last one but my question is a general one.

Do we know how many other clubs put their names forward for these meetings?

I dont know the answer, hence the reason Im asking. There is no point complaining about this if no other club want the meetings!

And I'm also gonna use your post.

How many years has your club had the fours. "Talk about sharing the events around". When have we have the PL 4's. That's right, never.

The British Semi-Final, again, never had it at King's Lynn

The World Cup at King's Lynn has absolutely nothing to do with the BSPA. It's an FIM meeting and we offered the best package for the meeting obviously.

It's about time some of you climb down from thoughs extremely hugh high horses that you all have.

And I'm also gonna use your post.

How many years has your club had the fours. "Talk about sharing the events around". When have we have the PL 4's. That's right, never.

The British Semi-Final, again, never had it at King's Lynn

The World Cup at King's Lynn has absolutely nothing to do with the BSPA. It's an FIM meeting and we offered the best package for the meeting obviously.

It's about time some of you climb down from thoughs extremely hugh high horses that you all have.

True ,but just because they aren't shared around doesn't mean there is a need for one track to hold two events in one season , I also remember in recent years Kings Lynn have been lucky enough to hold the E.L.R.C and the PL Championship Chase.

Now I don't know what other tracks apply for the events, I would certainly imagine at least one or two more do , so why the need to then hold 2 National events at one track in the same season ?.

03/02/2010: PL FOURS GOES ‘HOME’

THE BSPA have confirmed the venues for all of this year’s Super7even series.

Four of the seven will move to new host tracks in 2010, with the Premier League Fours returning to its once traditional home at Peterborough. Wolverhampton will stage the British Final, Ipswich’s reshaped Foxhall circuit will be the venue for the EL Pairs, whilst Coventry will host the revamped Elite Riders’ Championship.

The British Under-21 Final, the PL Pairs and the PLRC remain at Lakeside, Somerset and Sheffield respectively.

Source : www.speedwaystar.net

03/02/2010: PL FOURS GOES ‘HOME’

THE BSPA have confirmed the venues for all of this year’s Super7even series.

Four of the seven will move to new host tracks in 2010, with the Premier League Fours returning to its once traditional home at Peterborough. Wolverhampton will stage the British Final, Ipswich’s reshaped Foxhall circuit will be the venue for the EL Pairs, whilst Coventry will host the revamped Elite Riders’ Championship.

The British Under-21 Final, the PL Pairs and the PLRC remain at Lakeside, Somerset and Sheffield respectively.

Source : www.speedwaystar.net

Hooray!!!!! :approve:

Let's hope everyone is now happy! :D

hopefully idiots like this one will realise to shut up in future before anything is confirmed.

hopefully idiots like this one will realise to shut up in future before anything is confirmed.

Ow Knackernut, whats up is your dummy out now??

4TT is HOME - Have that KL!