British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hedders

Ryanair Flights

When planning more trips to Poland I noticed that the time of my flight from Edinburgh to Poznan is now 7 hours later than when I booked it, and my flight to Riga from Stansted is 3 hours later. It looks like all fligths from Edinburgh to Poland have been revamped. Has anybody else noticed changes?

Yes.

Wroclaw off the destination list as of end of March.

Gdansk, return Tuesday flight brought forward to Monday night - suppose that does save on a night's accommodation.

We were booked to go to Prague from Birmingham on the Thursday before the GP and they have cancelled the flight altogether and offered us Friday, but they are not willing to change our return flight on Sunday to Monday unless we pay a lot more money!

We had already booked the hotel for three nights but fortunately had not paid but they do not know that. It is okay to say you can have your money back but that is not the answer when you are travelling for a specific event.

I`ve had two flights altered by ryanair -Stansted to Bydgoszcz on friday for the torun GP has changed from evening to lunchtime which is a plus and Birmingham to Prague on friday which has moved from lunchtime to evening which is a minus.

On neither occasion has Ryanair informed me of the changes.

It is okay to say you can have your money back but that is not the answer when you are travelling for a specific event.

And if they knew the reasons why you want to be there on those specific times they'd no doubt charge you more anyway!

Ryanair will flight to Bydgoszcz from Bristol (and back of course) from the middle of the year.

noticed the bydgoszcs to stanstead flight has change, from 22.20 - 23.30 , to 16.55 - 18.05 on monday 11th october . they have nt let us no, only checked cause what you guys had written, cheers for this tread.

Edited by beercellar