British Speedway Forum

i took advantage of the easy jet sale and got a flight for £34,anyone that has been before got any tips on what or what not to do kinda thing regarding hotels tickets etc

thanks

i took advantage of the easy jet sale and got a flight for £34,anyone that has been before got any tips on what or what not to do kinda thing regarding hotels tickets etc

thanks

My first bit of advice would be,take plenty of money with you-i don`t know if its just the pound/krone exchange rate but everything is approx double elsewhere.

there is a fast rail service from the airport to Copenhagen city centre-although last time i went i couldnt understand the ticket system.To get to Parken one can catch the train to Osterport and then its a 10/15 min walk.

To illustrate how expensive it is this year my 1st bend stadium ticket is £95 and a hotel room for 1 night(single) is £130 and that is for an average 4 star hotel in Copenhagen city centre-try www.booking.com they have some cheaper prices on their site now.

Edited by racers and royals

My first bit of advice would be,take plenty of money with you-i don`t know if its just the pound/krone exchange rate but everything is approx double elsewhere.

Isn't their tax 40% though :unsure:

Going to book our flights soon, not sure about the seating though.

The exchange rate doesn't help either I remember going to Denmark few years ago and exchange was about 13 krone to the pound, now its 8.

Try Hotel Absalon. It has a cheaper annex for those travelling on a budget, which has been fine for our trips there. It is about 2 mins away from the main train station, (near Tivoli gardens), where you can also catch the bus to the stadium.

I must praise how effient Billetguten were at sending tickets out after we ordered them, they were here safe and sound in no time at all :)

Anyone know who the wild card is yet?

Hasn't been announced yet but I would say its odds on that Nicolai Klindt will be selected due to age, current form and showed up well last year in the WTC

Looks like Piotr Protasiewicz (#19) will be replacing Emil in Copenhagen with any other injuries being covered by Davey Watt (#20)

Edited by T.N.T.

Anyone know who the wild card is yet?

Ole Olsen just told a danish newspaper that the wild card will be annonced after first leg of the Danish Championship friday night.

There are four riders to choose from: Niels Kr. Iversen, Nicolai Klindt, Patrick Hougaard and Leon Madsen

Ole Olsen just told a danish newspaper that the wild card will be annonced after first leg of the Danish Championship friday night.

There are four riders to choose from: Niels Kr. Iversen, Nicolai Klindt, Patrick Hougaard and Leon Madsen

[/quot

its leon madsen

who`s replacing emil for this saturday ??

The great Piotr Protasiewicz, who is first reserve from the qualifiers last year.