British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Ekstraliga Round 2 Sunday 11th April

Yeah, the Torun match has been postponed and looks like the clubs will have a free hand as for fixing the new dates of their matches.

//UPDATE:

All matches now officially cancelled by the Ekstraliga authorities.

Edited by Mateusz

Staying in Poznan for the Lezsno GP and the Torun v ZG match is now in our sights!

Can anyone advise on distance to the stadium from the train station, are there bars round about it, whats the best place to sample the pre-match atmosphere.

Looks like there are great views everywhere in the stadium, any comments on the best or worse place to sit? Is the upper tier to far away from the action?

Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

Does anyone know if the re-sheduled Ekstraliga matches taking place on the 25th April will be on broadcast live on TVP Sport, according to their listings they are due to show live Tennis (Natural Gas Cup)?

Wroclaw v Gorzow will be shown live by TVP Sport at 6 pm local time.

Wroclaw v Gorzow will be shown live by TVP Sport at 6 pm local time.

It looks as if Torun v Zielona Gora is also being shown at 3pm uk time

Edited by racers and royals

Does anyone know if the re-sheduled Ekstraliga matches taking place on the 25th April will be on broadcast live on TVP Sport, according to their listings they are due to show live Tennis (Natural Gas Cup)?

The "Natural Gas Cup"..? :shock:

That sounds like a lot of hot air!!! :wink:

It looks as if Torun v Zielona Gora is also being shown at 3pm uk time

I wasn't around last weekend, i presume the meetings were called off, when are they being restaged?Can't see anything on any of the teams websites?

I wasn't around last weekend, i presume the meetings were called off, when are they being restaged?Can't see anything on any of the teams websites?

It was the State Funeral I believe, David - that itself disrupted by the dust (no, there wasn't a Sunday meeting at Rye House - the volcanic stuff! :wink: )

Assume they'll be back to normal by our trip in early May... Let's hope so...

Why is it so hard to find out Polish league meeting start times?I've looked all through the teams websites and the general news ones with my google translator and cant find any mention of the start times?Do they only decide them a few days before,depending if they are on TV?

Specifically i need to know:

May 2nd Leszno v Czechostowa

May 9th Torun v Tarnow

June 6th Poznan v Daugvapils(Though this one obviously ain't so critical yet)

Any Polish friends know this info and where i can find start times in the future??

As listed in today`s speedway star re-arranged matches are

sunday april 25th Czestochowa v Bydgoszcz Wroclaw v Gorzow Torun v Zielona Gora

Sat may 1st Wroclaw v Leszno

Sunday june 13th leszno v Torun Zielona gora v Czestochowa

Thurs june 24th Czestochowa v Tarnow

sun june 27th Gorzow v Bydgoszcz

Thurs july1st Bydgoszcz v Tarnow

Edited by racers and royals

Why is it so hard to find out Polish league meeting start times?I've looked all through the teams websites and the general news ones with my google translator and cant find any mention of the start times?Do they only decide them a few days before,depending if they are on TV?

Specifically i need to know:

May 2nd Leszno v Czechostowa

May 9th Torun v Tarnow

June 6th Poznan v Daugvapils(Though this one obviously ain't so critical yet)

Any Polish friends know this info and where i can find start times in the future??

Is there really no way to find out the start times for the first 2 meetings yet????? :cry: