British Speedway Forum

Sundstrom's Website has him down in England today/tomorrow for Rye, Sweden on the 6th and then no fixture till 10th in Germany.

Normally it's a well updated website with guest bookings included early on so doesn't appear Linus will be at the Pairs :(

Edited by ash

Sundstrom's Website has him down in England today/tomorrow for Rye, Sweden on the 6th and then no fixture till 10th in Germany.

Normally it's a well updated website with guest bookings included early on so doesn't appear Linus will be at the Pairs :(

World u21 team cup in germany so along with others not available for Somerset-see post 13 page 1 of thread

Edited by racers and royals

World u21 team cup in germany so along with others not available for Somerset-see post 13 page 1 of thread

I know that and if you read more recently it has been suggested that the practice on the Friday is not Official so riders may make the choice of a quick trip over or the more sensible option of taking the extra practice.

Be interesting to see if the BSPA make a statement regarding why Joe Screen isn't in the line-up . But i'm not holding my breath .

Been away for a while and have seen they have actually named the teams for the pairs.Can't be bothered to trawl through all the pages but has it actually been said how the BSPA worked out the qualifaction of the teams(i'm guessing not)

See Edinburgh got what i think is the easiest group to get out of :wink:

Not as long to wait as we thought. It's going to be a very short week according to the latest SGB/Somerset press release.

"Monday July 05, 2010

ALL eyes will be on the Oak Tree Arena tomorrow (Friday)"

surely not another post with nothing better to do than critise the odd mistake :angry: we all know when the pairs is running is that not enough for you???

My apologies for trying to bring a little bit of light relief to the war zone that is the BSF.

BTW, have you nothing better to do than criticize the odd post trying to bring a little bit of light relief to the war zone that is the BSF.

Of course I know that the Pairs is today, it being Friday already.

If I find anything more trivial or less amusing I'll post them here to try and bring a little bit of light relief to the war zone that is the BSF.

Newport might be getting lights, but there's no decent racing track on the horizon yet, so the Wasps fans will have to pack their toys away again and put up with National League racing on the horizon of the Grand Prix.

Somerset have hosted 3 pairs events and completed all of them within the curfew time, and that's included events where there has been plenty of incidents and and accidents.

I remember a long delay last year when Parker was injured... Didn't they have to forgo the 3rd/4th place heat due to the curfew?

Only 23 out of 24 races were held in 2009.

All the best

Rob

:D

:D

Diesel, I wasn't criticising Somerset as such, because I think they do an excellent job with the pairs. My post was more to say "ner-ner-ner-ner-ner, you got it wrong" to Najjer. ;):P

All the best

Rob

Looking forward to my first visit to the O.T.A,hopefully it will be a cracking meeting to start the weekend off.

Don't think my team will win it but as long as we get some good racing i will be happy.But if we did win it i would be happier :D

Sheffield have named Ricky and Josh as the riders representing us - surely that has got to make us favourites Screen or no Screen

Looking forward to my first visit to the O.T.A,hopefully it will be a cracking meeting to start the weekend off.

Don't think my team will win it but as long as we get some good racing i will be happy.But if we did win it i would be happier :D

What he said ^^^ :)

Edinburgh have named Ryan Fisher and Kevin Wölbert.

Great stuff that Kevin is confirmed as participating. Should crank the excitement level up a bit.

Looking forward to the meeting just to see King Kev having a blast.

Rico rolleyes.gif