British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Igor

Vyacheslav Kryzhanivskiy

The known speedway announcer in Ukraine is Vyacheslav Kryzhanivskiy.

He already 24 years comments races on speedway, and also races on motocross.

Edited by Gorka

On this photo Vyacheslav Kryzhanivskiy with the veteran of speedway in Rivne, known racing driver, trainer and judge by Grigoriy Khlynovskiy before the race of ULS between clubs SKA-Favourite (Lviv) is „Kascad” (Rivne).

Lviv. On May, 8, 2010.

http://i.piccy.info/i5/43/94/149443/P5084219-1_800.jpg

Mod Note: Please DO NOT post large images on the forum

Vyacheslav Kryzhanivskiy.

My God....what a Scrabble score that would be!!

Is there a point to this thread ? We've got Tony Millard , but you don't see any threads started about him :blink: ..................well on second thoughts :D

On behalf of speedway club „Hurricane” Vladimir Trofimov congratulates Vyacheslav Kryzhanivskiy on a 60-years-old anniversary.

Before the beginning of race of ULS „Hurricane” (Rivne) is SKA-Favourite (Lviv).

Rivne. On May, 19, 2010.

<removed>

Rider - "My wife she send you dozen red roses and race jacket from grand prix of Poland"

Old bloke - "Err yes err vank you err for err ze gifts. I shall vear dem tonight"

Edited by squall

On behalf of speedway club „Hurricane” Vladimir Trofimov congratulates Vyacheslav Kryzhanivskiy on a 60-years-old anniversary.

Before the beginning of race of ULS „Hurricane” (Rivne) is SKA-Favourite (Lviv).

Rivne. On May, 19, 2010.

Is Vladimir Trofimov related to Viktor Trofimov who was part of the Russian touring teams to the UK in the 1960s?

Also, what is Boris Samorodov doing now? Do you have any photos of him?

Think Vladimir is related to Viktor.Thought he was the son.Co-incidentally Vladimir toured the UK with Khlynowskij in a CCCP side in the 90s

CCCP

Is Vladimir Trofimov related to Viktor Trofimov who was part of the Russian touring teams to the UK in the 1960s?

Yes, certainly.

It is his son.

Think Vladimir is related to Viktor.Thought he was the son.Co-incidentally Vladimir toured the UK with Khlynowskij in a CCCP side in the 90s

CCCP

Yes, certainly.

It is his son.

Thanks very much guys.

I remember Viktor Trofimov quite well. He must have been one of the tallest riders at that time.

Vyacheslav Kryzhanivskiy on Sunday, November 21, commented motocross competition in Pryluky, Chernigov region.

In the competition for motorcycles with sidecars won 8-time world champion Daniel Willemsen (Holland), together with the Ukrainian junior 20-year Roman Vasilyaka.

In the photo: award winners in the class of motorcycle with a sidecar – Vyacheslav Kryzhanivskiy in the background at the top (for Daniel Willemsen):

http://vkontakte.ru/photo31864632_193999713#photo/31864632_193999714

I congratulate Vyacheslav Kryzhanivskiy 61 th birthday!

Health, happiness and new successes with the microphone on the tracks!