British Speedway Forum
Jacqueline

Line Up Wm-qualification Round 1 Fjelsted/dk 12.06.2010

I've just been puzzled myself as to why there was apparently no interest in these qualifiers whilst looking in the SGP section. Then as i was logging out i had an thought to check in the 'international' section of the forums. Sure enough, once again, annoyingly a 100% SGP topic has been started in the international section rather than the SGP section.

Regarding earlier pleas for information as to the line-ups and results (sorry been out all night, was a good one lol), I'll take the opportunity here to link to an excellent source for line-ups and results with all the subsequent quality links to the SGP itself past, present and future

Wikipedia 2011 Speedway Grand Prix Qualification

Apologies i wasn't around earlier to supply that link.

But he has still been allowed to keep his place in the next round?

What a crock of the proverbial.

Sounds like he did`nt use it in the Meeting , But if the Meeting had been in Poland or elsewhere other than DK , You can bet your bottom Dollar / Danish $$ Whatever ........ he`d be banned from the Meeting :oops:

Lucky

Sounds like he did`nt use it in the Meeting , But if the Meeting had been in Poland or elsewhere other than DK , You can bet your bottom Dollar / Danish $$ Whatever ........ he`d be banned from the Meeting :oops:

Lucky

How could he expect that no-one would notice? He must be a complete numpty to think other riders would not notice that his bike was louder. His qualification should be cancelled and every one else moved up a place if this is all true. He may have been prevented from using the doctored silencer in the meeting but the intent seems pretty clear. Blatant cheating if this is all true, absolutely disgraceful behaviour! :mad:

The FIM changed their stuff a bit for this season and no longer sends out the list's of riders by email like last year. Instead they are published on the FIM site where all the other websites then take them. So look harder, they are under news or similar, dont remember where.

OK I did a little more poking about the FIM site and found all the line-up stuff in Official Documents/Press Releases section. Silly me, before that I was looking in the grand prix qualifiers section and expecting the line-ups to be there! :rolleyes:

Chuck the cheat out, means the Fish takes his place, and Eddy is 1st reserve.

How could he expect that no-one would notice? He must be a complete numpty to think other riders would not notice that his bike was louder.

You can picture the scene in the pits, can you not? Sewing machine, sewing machine, sewing machine, STEAM ROLLER, sewing machine....Um, Leon? A word?

The latest on the Madsen exhaust, taken from speedway-forum.de translatedon google

... To again return to the topic of Leon Madsen and Schalldämpferunregelmäßigkeit ...... Country coach Jan Staechmann stated in the Danish press that they need someone like that is not in the team, such actions can not accept it. In the team's formation to the team championship Leon will not be considered!

Leon sending you push the whole thing on his mechanics ..... Friday evening, Leon is still driven in Super League Brovst (where the old muffler may be used). Around 2.00 clock in the morning they had only been back in the workshop. His mechanic would then have "forgotten" to install the blocker again in the new silencer ......

The latest on the Madsen exhaust, taken from speedway-forum.de translatedon google

... To again return to the topic of Leon Madsen and Schalldämpferunregelmäßigkeit ...... Country coach Jan Staechmann stated in the Danish press that they need someone like that is not in the team, such actions can not accept it. In the team's formation to the team championship Leon will not be considered!

Leon sending you push the whole thing on his mechanics ..... Friday evening, Leon is still driven in Super League Brovst (where the old muffler may be used). Around 2.00 clock in the morning they had only been back in the workshop. His mechanic would then have "forgotten" to install the blocker again in the new silencer ......

Does`nt work like that ... they are a sealed Unit , it is illegal to tamper with it , Ie a NON MAINTENANCE Product , take off to swap or replace only , Either it`s lost in Translation or he or his Mechanics are 110% Numptees

Lucky

Lucky

There alleggedly was a similar incident in the Gdansk round of the U21 quali's. Questions were asked, no measures taken and the rider in question qualified. Opinions were also made known in Plzen regarding one rider, no official measures taken.

Dont know if it had anything to do with the silencers, but sportowefakty made a headline about one rider being thrown out after qualifying from his meeting in the Individual Euro champs.

OK I did a little more poking about the FIM site and found all the line-up stuff in Official Documents/Press Releases section. Silly me, before that I was looking in the grand prix qualifiers section and expecting the line-ups to be there! :rolleyes:

I did not say they were in the obvious place. :D

Lars has taken some photos in Fjelsted which you can see HERE

Is that what they call "The Lars Post?"

Thanks for the link, Jacqueline.

Is that what they call "The Lars Post?"

Don`t know what it means with "The Lars Post" ???

Maybe Conkers or Iris123 could explain me please :cry:

Don`t know what it means with "The Lars Post" ???

Maybe Conkers or Iris123 could explain me please :cry:

It's a play on words, Jacqueline, as in "The Last Post", which is the bugle played to commemorrate those who died in war.

It's a play on words, Jacqueline, as in "The Last Post", which is the bugle played to commemorrate those who died in war.

Thanks for that. I was too stupid to understand it.... :(

Thanks for that. I was too stupid to understand it.... :(

Ah Jacky,your english puts a lot of the natives to shame,believe me.And you have the excuse that you speak too much to Ian and me :P