British Speedway Forum

Adrian Miedzinski has been named the wild card

With Artur Mrozcka and Maciej Janowski as reserves.

Really looking forward to this now.

Me 4!!

7 sleeps and counting!!!

All seats sold out-just a few standing left.

We shall be there 8 of us on this trip we are all looking forward to this trip .

We shall be there 8 of us on this trip we are all looking forward to drinking Poland dry.

Post amended for accuracy and honesty.

Not long to go now & must say i havent looked forward to a Speedway weekend as much as this one for a long time as off 2 see the Bydgoszcz v Wroclaw meeting on the sunday as well and cant wait for that as much as the GP!!! Just a shame Emil will be missing for both as that has put a slight dampener on it.....but not much!!!!

Does anyone know that time the practice will be at Torun on friday as fancy going to it to have a good look at the Stadium.

Will then need to find a nice bar to watch the England game!!!

Roll on thursday for my flight over there!!!

Not long to go now & must say i havent looked forward to a Speedway weekend as much as this one for a long time as off 2 see the Bydgoszcz v Wroclaw meeting on the sunday as well and cant wait for that as much as the GP!!! Just a shame Emil will be missing for both as that has put a slight dampener on it.....but not much!!!!

Does anyone know that time the practice will be at Torun on friday as fancy going to it to have a good look at the Stadium.

Roll on thursday for my flight over there!!!

15.00 hrs

Post amended for accuracy and honesty.

Dave we all wish you was coming with us on this trip as i,m sure you would have helped to drink Poland dry lol will also report back to you on the lastest fashion trends in Poland and update you on camel toe situation :D

All seats sold out-just a few standing left.

When I bought my seats I only wanted 2 but where I chose it was 3 or nothing. Reason being that they didn't want to be left with 1 ticket in a whole section.

So I bought all 3 based on the hope that I could sell the third one on.

Well not only did I sell it on but I did so to a friend and someone we will be able to have a good laugh with.

Problem is, I could only charge her face value, whereas I was looking forward to adding a heavy premium to it!icon_smile_wink.gif

Just spoken from someone from Torun and she has said all pubs will show it - just ask them to turn it on.biggrin.gif

Further to my post about practice-it is open to ticket holders through gate 4 in the yellow zone

Also i have had this translated-travel on public transport in Torun in the direction of motoareny will be free for all ticket holders or vouchers for the grand prix.

Edited by racers and royals

I have 2 seats available in a hire car from Gdansk to Torun on the Friday morning (Ryanair stansted flight)

and then Torun to Poznan on the Sunday (4pm flight out)

Not a big car so limited luggage space!

Anyone interested then PM me.

EDIT - Also any tips on getting from hotel to stadium please. Buses, trams etc. Thanks

Edited by Sandie

Dave we all wish you was coming with us on this trip as i,m sure you would have helped to drink Poland dry lol will also report back to you on the lastest fashion trends in Poland and update you on camel toe situation :D

Mate I'm fangin' to get back over again: with the GPs back on Austar (cable) Downunder its just makin' me miss it more! Saw Brando chattin' to Johnno in the pits on the Elite League telecast last week (I was watchin' Charlie at the time - has she still got those 'come-fork-me' boots she was wearin' in Poland?); please give him a huge "G'Day" from me & see if he's got any info about any Antipodean GPs next year yet. Enjoy that Lech, youse Pommie Bar-stewards!!