British Speedway Forum

They would have been practising on it all week so they would have their bikes set up perfectly. Should be different next time.

Yes there bikes were set up perfectly all right ...as Crump said "Polish speed " Holta is the only rider i know who overtakes people without needing any corners to help him rolleyes.gif

I feel that qualifying for the semis deserves some reward, as they have done better than riders who did not qualify for the Semi's. We often see many riders on the same amount of points for the last semi spot, therefore the riders who qualified should get rewarded.

The reward is an extra race and the chance to score more points!

If that meeting tonight doesn't add a couple of thousand to Cardiff nothing will.

It certainly will. Not many Poles come to Cardiff because it is too expensive but I think more will make the effort this time with 2 of their riders leading the way.

No chance of Cardiff outdoing that, no matter how hard the Sky presenters try !

Have to agree that the racing was top class, overtaking throughout the meeting and a handful of photo finishes, everyone seemed to be giving it their all. Surely this venue is now the jewel in the crown.

By comparison, I have to agree that Cardiff is overpriced, and the racing no where near as good. I will watch it on TV, my last two visits have been overshadowed by people suffering from the British disease, "can't be having a good time unless I'm drunk"......

I will watch it on TV, my last two visits have been overshadowed by people suffering from the British disease, "can't be having a good time unless I'm drunk"....

Agree. I persuaded a couple of friends to go to Cardiff two years ago but they'd never go again because of drunk fans. For me the enjoyment of Cardiff depends on who sits in front, at the side and behind me. This year I know it will be no-one. :wink:

Thx :-)

Is there any possibility to recieve from someone full Sky Sports` coverage from Torun`s meeting please? It would be nice to watch it again from "British view" of the event and there was more interesting interviews during the meeting. Please et me know on e-mail: lorens@speedway-photography.pl

Thx :-)

Is there any possibility to recieve from someone full Sky Sports` coverage from Torun`s meeting please? It would be nice to watch it again from "British view" of the event and there was more interesting interviews during the meeting. Please et me know on e-mail: lorens@speedway-photography.pl

It would be a pleasure Lawrence, as dubbing my own copy as we speak. Send me your address to info@cleancutsports.com and I'll pop a DVD in the post to you.

Edited by ballinger

Fantastic photo's from another great GP, come on Tomasz lets hope its your year to finally win the world crown. :approve:

Edited by topaz325

Thx Roman. I was looking for You in Torun`s pits but it looks that you haven`t been there.

The reward is an extra race and the chance to score more points!

You are not wrong but I still feel it would be fairer to give a pont to the 4th placed semi finalists and at least one point to the 4th placed finalist.

You are not wrong but I still feel it would be fairer to give a pont to the 4th placed semi finalists and at least one point to the 4th placed finalist.

Then he would get the same 1 pt as the rider who has just beaten him in the semi.