British Speedway Forum
BigFatDave

Upcoming Aussie Season Dates

28 odd nominations for the u/21 was what was stated on a rival forum, so what im asking is for the same information about the senior title? is that too much to ask? How many did put their names in the hat so to speak or their papers in on time?

and while they are at it, might as well name them all as well.

What? have they got something to hide?

Why should it be top secret. CONFIDENTIAL.

Rubbish!

28 odd nominations for the u/21 was what was stated on a rival forum

You've been on here long enough to know by now never to believe everything you read on internet forums.

Are there no AUssie solo meetings on this weekend, except the cancelled 5-team event at North Brisbane?

Pinjar Park, WA had the Wa Under 16s Solos and Renmark, in the Riverlands of SA had a mixed meeting: Solos & Sidecars.

Thanks Dave - your a great information booth!! except when under the weather and getting champions mixed up :D

you have to ask yourself why would mikegregory have the motivation to lie about or make up the number of entries, which was actually stated as 29? cant think of any reason - thats why id give it the benefit of the doubt.

Until proven false...

Thanks Dave - your a great information booth!! except when under the weather and getting champions mixed up :D

you have to ask yourself why would mikegregory have the motivation to lie about or make up the number of entries, which was actually stated as 29? cant think of any reason - thats why id give it the benefit of the doubt.

Until proven false...

Geez you're up early, Dirtbagmeol'mate! Free entry at the WACA today?

I'm naturally suss on anything posted on Forums, and have no control over what other folks post. Mike probably has better info than me - it's his website you're referring to, I take it? - I just make it up as I go along.

Geez you're up early, Dirtbagmeol'mate! Free entry at the WACA today?

I'm naturally suss on anything posted on Forums, and have no control over what other folks post. Mike probably has better info than me - it's his website you're referring to, I take it? - I just make it up as I go along.

Should be free, to make up for a green top pitch with grass still affecting things after 5 days or more. Didnt even spin.

Not a proper waca pitch at all. No cracks....still bloody green.

worked for Australia, so they'll be rapt. probably the plan all along. :rolleyes:

Should be free, to make up for a green top pitch with grass still affecting things after 5 days or more. Didnt even spin.

Not a proper waca pitch at all. No cracks....still bloody green.

worked for Australia, so they'll be rapt. probably the plan all along. :rolleyes:

Sure its not Matt Ford's fault?

All Aussie Line-up for Ozchamps (from the MA site):

Jake Anderson; Brenton Barnfield; Mitchell Davey; Jason Doyle; Cory Gathercole; Chris Holder; Sam Masters; Taylor Poole;

Ty Proctor; Justin Sedgmen; Rory Schlein; Kozza Smith; Richard Sweetman; Darcy Ward; Davey Watt; Cameron Woodward.

Res 1 Arlo Bujega

Res 2 Daine Stevens

A few noticeable omissions here, and a definite learning opportunity for emerging Mildura teenager Brenton Barnfield, who won the Australian Under 16s 350cc Championship in 2009, but all in all an exciting mix of riders which should guarantee some great racing. Go ROOBOY!!

Id guess by looking at the list that the 18 riders named were the 18 riders that nominated.

Im fairly certain Arlo Bujea was reserve for the qualifier last season.

Junior

Sure its not Matt Ford's fault?

Not slick enough for Fat Mauds tracks. :wink:

Has anyone ever pre-purchased tickets on Parramatta Speedway website? I see the tickets section and it mentions such option but I cannot actually make a purchase.

Id better ask the question too; will you have to pre-book tickets for Kurri in a hurry rd 2, and also Gillman rd 3?

I assumed getting their early would be Alright?

Has anyone ever pre-purchased tickets on Parramatta Speedway website? I see the tickets section and it mentions such option but I cannot actually make a purchase.

I doubt if you'd need to, Parramatta is a large stadium which could quite easily accommodate the crowds we usually get for Ozchamps rounds. Kurri Kurri - so good they named it twice - is not as easily accessible and still in it's infancy as a stadium and doubtless the crowd will be lower; I'd check with Peter or Julie on the website. That said with Boydie in charge I'm sure he'll have made some temporary seating arrangements to cater for 4-5000 or so.

Gillman won't be a problem either; always time for a few cleansing libations at the Royal Ar$e Hotel before we weave our way to the track. Broken Hill's a bit of an unknown quantity and Mildura while limited by the proximity of the Mighty Murray River can squeeze a fair few in. Incidentally the organisers are warning people visiting Milly for Leigh's Cheerio to pre-purchase at the track prior to the meeting - that'll mean a big crowd for sure; the commemorative dinner aka the LAR Supper is sold out already.

Until proven false...

Dirt,

To start off, the information provided to me about the number of noms was 29.... this information was given to me by 2 riders who will be involved in the under 21 championship. So they would know ....... I DO NOT post any information i recieve unless i have been assured it is 100 percent correct. This is how the BS politics start, by people who (as you qouted to me) "have the motivation to lie about or make up" I love our sport, am involved in our sport, and am not about to have a hand in screwing it up or posting BS storys!

Mike Gregory

speedwaybikesdownunder.webs.com.au

Dirt,

To start off, the information provided to me about the number of noms was 29.... this information was given to me by 2 riders who will be involved in the under 21 championship. So they would know ....... I DO NOT post any information i recieve unless i have been assured it is 100 percent correct. This is how the BS politics start, by people who (as you qouted to me) "have the motivation to lie about or make up" I love our sport, am involved in our sport, and am not about to have a hand in screwing it up or posting BS storys!

Mike Gregory

speedwaybikesdownunder.webs.com.au

I can understand why people find it difficult at times to find out news. When people have news and would like to share it with speedway fans, they get questioned and challenged. Sometimes its best to keep the info to yaself