British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Damon

Grand Prix Scorecard Spreadsheet

Anyone know where to locate a spreadsheet for the programme at Cardiff. Last year someone put a post and link on here to somewhere to find one. I could do with saving myself £8.Any help appreciatted.

anyone ? bueller ? anyone?

Danish webmaster and Gambo always do one but not until after the draw on friday before GP at 12noon.you can see previous threads for info

Edited by racers and royals

Anyone know where to locate a spreadsheet for the programme at Cardiff. Last year someone put a post and link on here to somewhere to find one. I could do with saving myself £8.Any help appreciatted.

I have PM'd you re this.

Would be good if somebody gets hold of the draw on friday and put it on here! ;)

Would be good if somebody gets hold of the draw on friday and put it on here! ;)

If you have an iphone there#s a really good iphone app that does everything you will need.

Come on Bomber!!!

Fingers crossed that Gambo does a spreadsheet for this one, Much easier to follow than what you get on the day.

Fingers crossed that Gambo does a spreadsheet for this one, Much easier to follow than what you get on the day.

The KanDysoft 'Heat by Heat' Scorechart will be available as soon as I get back to the hotel after the Friday Practice session.

I'm sure that Danish Webmaster will also be producing his 'Grid' style scorechart too.

ATB

Dave

Hi All,

Last year some kind fellow put up a link for the GP racecard, does anyone know if the link is still available and is it a case of just changing riders names?

Thanks

I think the draw is being made today? As soon as it is that extrememly nice fellow Danish Webmaster will no doubt be putting his scoresheet on here like he does for every G.P. :approve:

I think the draw is being made today? As soon as it is that extrememly nice fellow Danish Webmaster will no doubt be putting his scoresheet on here like he does for every G.P. :approve:

Thanks Gemini.

Indeed the draw is being made at 13.00. I have already drafted my spreadsheet so just waiting for the draw to full in the blanks. Excel is a wonderful thing!

We will have the scorecard available on the website as soon as the draw is made

It's now available on the website to download, just click on the news story ' British Grand Prix Draw '

Anybody else having trouble accessing the SGP site?

I just went to get the draw for my own spreadsheet and can't connect. No problems with any other site and broadband plus internet are at top speed and quailty parameters very high.

Anybody else having trouble accessing the SGP site?

yip, looks like its broken, and can't seem to find the draw details anywhere else...