British Speedway Forum
waco

Scunthorpe Saints V ...rye Cobras Sun 4th July

But Len Silver did know what he was doing - otherwise he would of paid Tyson Nelson for points...not just expenses.

A pathetic yellow-bellied decision by the governing body...

Riding for expenses is the same as being paid for points. He was paid to ride and that is illegal and a serious offence under UK Immigration laws.

Please forward your complaints to....Alex Harkess of Edinburgh, Jon Cook (Lakeside), Jonathan Chapman (King’s Lynn), Matt Ford (Poole) and Neil Machin (Sheffield)

No need to address it to Jon Cook, I'm pretty sure he's already in agreement that Nelson shouldn't have ridden and has had his say. Neil Machin has a biased interest through his Sheffield links with Nelson. Jonathan Chapman and Kings Lynn are on the warpath about the Aussies in the National League, with Rob Lyon throwing his hat in from a Team GB point of view and even Richard Knight complaining, as he sees chances more limited for his son.

As for Alex Harkess, I think he gets the message and this is a hot potato at BSPA level. Told you to expect a grovelling apology from Len Silver - looks like it worked and Rye House keep their illegally earned league points! :o

:mad: how can speedway survive when rules are i gnored if a ileagal rider is used his points should be deducted.the farse that has been allowed to happen with rye house useing tyson nelson who scored 17+1 then for the spineless management to allow his points to count is the biggest joke yet for speedway n o wonder people are turning ther backs on or once pround sport.is the management commite scared of upsetting len silver incase he dosnot run the national league riders final.well with rule like that being broke we will soon have no national league come on get a grip stop making a great sport into a laughing stock. :mad::sad::mad:

i can not beleive what i have read about the ileagal use of tyson nelson by rye house.surly the points he scored will be deducted,i was told by the buxton team manager a friend of mine that he tried to get nelson for buxton but was informed by neil machin that nelson was not elegable to ride in the national league .the same neil machin who is on the management comitte who now are saying his points will not be deducted,this is a complete farse of the sport no wonder the national press dont treat speedway as a real sport.if buxton use charles wright it will be ok his points will not be deducted or is there one rule for one team and one for the rest.what a complete balls up the management comitte and mr morrish should be replaced with people who will uphold the rules what a shambles. :mad:

If Buxton come to an important fixture in the closing part of the season,stick charlie wright in,get his points,then get told off,you may as well on the evidence in the press release

Riding for expenses is the same as being paid for points. He was paid to ride and that is illegal and a serious offence under UK Immigration laws.

Where does it actually say he was paid expenses?

If Buxton come to an important fixture in the closing part of the season,stick charlie wright in,get his points,then get told off,you may as well on the evidence in the press release

Probably wouldn't work for Buxton as they aren't members of the "CROOKS CLUB"......Talk about corrupt!......Those in charge of this situation should hang their heads in shame. Rye house cheat and get rewarded with 4 pts. What an image for our sport. Time for a change in how the sport is run. We need people who are fair and not in it just for their own means,

:mad: how can speedway survive when rules are i gnored if a ileagal rider is used his points should be deducted.the farse that has been allowed to happen with rye house useing tyson nelson who scored 17+1 then for the spineless management to allow his points to count is the biggest joke yet for speedway n o wonder people are turning ther backs on or once pround sport.is the management commite scared of upsetting len silver incase he dosnot run the national league riders final.well with rule like that being broke we will soon have no national league come on get a grip stop making a great sport into a laughing stock. :mad::sad::mad:

Take a deep breath for gawds sake before you burst an artery.. You must have more important things to worry about surely?... It's only the National League anyway.

There are already two threads covering this subject, so why do you think it deserves another?

What's more worrying is the state of the education system in this country... your spelling is shocking!! :blink:

Edited by Shadders

It worked for Mildenhall in 2004 with Danny King

what a complete balls up the management comitte and mr morrish should be replaced with people who will uphold the rules what a shambles. :mad:

No need to address it to Jon Cook, I'm pretty sure he's already in agreement that Nelson shouldn't have ridden and has had his say. Neil Machin has a biased interest through his Sheffield links with Nelson. Jonathan Chapman and Kings Lynn are on the warpath about the Aussies in the National League, with Rob Lyon throwing his hat in from a Team GB point of view and even Richard Knight complaining, as he sees chances more limited for his son.

As for Alex Harkess, I think he gets the message and this is a hot potato at BSPA level. Told you to expect a grovelling apology from Len Silver - looks like it worked and Rye House keep their illegally earned league points! :o

Once again! It was NOT the BSPA MC who made this decision. It was the SCB so no point having a go at the MC.

Once again! It was NOT the BSPA MC who made this decision. It was the SCB so no point having a go at the MC.

Quite right. Don't have a go at Alex Harkess of the BSPA MC, try Alex Harkess of the SCB, along with Chris van Straaten, Tony Noel, B. Bonny(?) and Chairman E.Bartlett(?).

I wonder who the MC member on call was on the day of the meeting. Had it been Neil Machin, he could have put a stop to this farce before it began.

I think as posted before by someone that this is a club press release,maybe we should wait for the proper one before we see what final out come is,im sure there will be more to it than just saying he shouldnt have been in the cobra`s team

Take a deep breath for gawds sake before you burst an artery.. You must have more important things to worry about surely?... It's only the National League anyway.

There are already two threads covering this subject, so why do you think it deserves another?

What's more worrying is the state of the education system in this country... your spelling is shocking!! :blink:

<post removed>

Mod Note - refer to forum rules and guidelines, especially on personal abuse

B)B)B)

Where does it actually say he was paid expenses?

Take your head from out of len silvers arse and you might see whats going on B)