as per Panthers website

As follows:

1. Fredrik Lindgren (Wolverhampton)

2. Hans Andersen (Belle Vue)

3. Scott Nicholls (Ipswich)

4. Simon Stead (Swindon)

5. Bjarne Pedersen (Poole)

6. Kauko Nieminen (Lakeside)

7. Niels-Kristian Iversen (Peterborough)

8. Joonas Kylmakorpi (Eastbourne)

9. Cameron Woodward (Eastbourne)

10. Tai Woffinden (Wolverhampton)

11. Krzysztof Kasprzak (Coventry)

12. Chris Holder (Poole)

13. Danny King (Ipswich)

14. Peter Karlsson (Belle Vue)

15. Kenneth Bjerre (Peterborough

16. Chris Harris (Coventry)

RELEASE DATE: Friday 15 October 2010

i think its a bit silly by some posters if its not true it could keep some harris fans away

i think its a bit silly by some posters if its not true it could keep some harris fans away

That's the way it is these days, if you can't get more than one person saying whoever isn't riding then buyer beware!

some people seem to have it in for Bomber,I don't know why ?

To defend myself someone at scunthorpe told me yday that harris wont ride then anotger guy posted same thing i heard this morning. So i put 2 and 2 together but obvioysly got 5 by the sounds of it. Ad nobody else said out. I wouldnt have posted

Hope its on as it seems Peterborough may have had some rain over the last few days and the Poole meeting was called off apparently for a sprinkling of rain despite not having rained in the previous 24 hours.

To defend myself someone at scunthorpe told me yday that harris wont ride then anotger guy posted same thing i heard this morning. So i put 2 and 2 together but obvioysly got 5 by the sounds of it. Ad nobody else said out. I wouldnt have posted

A lesson learned then? Have a quick look around first because there was nothing that I could see to suggest that they may have been right, however, if we get there but Harris doesn't then you'll have the last laugh :)

Hope its on as it seems Peterborough may have had some rain over the last few days and the Poole meeting was called off apparently for a sprinkling of rain despite not having rained in the previous 24 hours.

Its definately on, Great weather and clear blue skies

Think there were some exaggerations there, maybe no rain in previous 24 hours, but plenty the week before. Certainly my garden was waterlogged.

Saturday 16th October 2010 16/10/10

Elite League Open Rider's Championship...

who will win?

Line Up-

1. Fredrik Lindgren (Wolves)

2. Hans Andersen (Belle Vue)

3. Scott Nicholls (Ipswich)

4. Simon Stead (Swindon)

5. Bjarne Pedersen (Poole)

6. Kauko Nieminen (Lakeside)

7. Niels-Kristian Iversen (Peterborough)

8. Joonas Kylmakorpi (Eastbourne)

9. Cameron Woodward (Eastbourne)

10. Tai Woffinden (Wolves)

11. Krzysztof Kasprzak (Coventry)

12. Chris Holder (Poole)

13. Daniel King (Ipswich)

14. Peter Karlsson (Belle Vue)

15. Kenneth Bjerre (Peterborough)

16. Chris Harris (Coventry)

Please leave who you want to win in the comment's, or email me at rachelina52@aol.com or tah2001@hotmail.co.uk

:D

Think there were some exaggerations there, maybe no rain in previous 24 hours, but plenty the week before. Certainly my garden was waterlogged.

Been here since 1pm, no rain since 12 30, blue sky and sun going down. Chris Harris is here!

C'mon Chris and Bjarne! Might be the only thing we win this year!

I wouldn't hold your breath with the Peterborough track record holder in the field :wink: