British Speedway Forum

Looks like Davey watt will be riding at Cardiff after Pepe stepped down.

Pirates fans have Noddy, Watty and Zorro to cheer on this time around!

Looks like Davey watt will be riding at Cardiff after Pepe stepped down.

Pirates fans have Noddy, Watty and Zorro to cheer on this time around!

I think Magnus Zettersrom has been brilliant in the GP's!!!

Just wondering if anybody knows whether Emil is back riding or whether it'll be Protasiewicz or Watt that replaces him on saturday.

Thanks

tom

Just wondering if anybody knows whether Emil is back riding or whether it'll be Protasiewicz or Watt that replaces him on saturday.

Thanks

tom

no :(

Watt must perlace him

Sorry but has there been an announcement about Emils return to racing and whether he'll be in Cardiff or not??

I have visited his website and an icon on racing page says he will be racing July 10th Cardiff and also news on Official GP website sounds like decision not made yet.. re his fitness for Cardiff.So its not written in stone yet.

I for one would to love to see him race there.

Sorry but has there been an announcement about Emils return to racing and whether he'll be in Cardiff or not??

I have visited his website and an icon on racing page says he will be racing July 10th Cardiff and also news on Official GP website sounds like decision not made yet.. re his fitness for Cardiff.So its not written in stone yet.

I for one would to love to see him race there.

I would imsgine that if he is remotely fit then he will be riding at Cardiff.

i'm not sure why he is racing to get back tbh ..... if he left it one or maybe even two more gp's then he would still have a good chance of making the top 8........ and if he didnt who in their right mind wouldnt give him a permanent wild card?!

I can think of better more rut free tracks for him to be chasing back wheels on while still healing!

i'm not sure why he is racing to get back tbh ..... if he left it one or maybe even two more gp's then he would still have a good chance of making the top 8........ and if he didnt who in their right mind wouldnt give him a permanent wild card?!

I can think of better more rut free tracks for him to be chasing back wheels on while still healing!

totaly agree spook

I would imagine that if he is remotely fit then he will be riding at Cardiff.

Scotty V Emil round 2?

As he hasnt even returned to racing at all since he had the injury, I very much doubt he'd be at Cardiff. No big loss tbh as he disappointed me last season with only having 1/2 of his heats were he actually looked any good.

According to today's issue of one of Bydgoszcz newspapers, Emil won't come back sooner than in August :( No chance he'll race at Cardiff, anyway.

Scotty V Emil round 2?

Nicholls might have a chance this year :wink:

Nicholls might have a chance this year :wink:

:lol: the brains of some people slapping each other when you've still got your helmets on.