British Speedway Forum

I'm sure that England is becoming a Polish island, did anyone take note of the sponsors on the BRITISH GP race bibs????? It's a complete joke LESZNO & TORUN why on earth were they on the race bibs of the riders in the british gp. Can anyone shed any light on this because it really rattled me did that i think that whoever put those on the race jackets must have their eyes painted on THIS IS ENGLAND not Poland !!!!

Because they paid the most? Because the largest TV audience is likely to be on Poland?

THE biggest spectacle of the speedway callendar, immense atmosphere, awesome racing and beautiful weather ... scratch that i will whinge about the race jacket sponsors. oh and the steward on the gate hadnt brushed his teeth and they ran out of tomato sauce lol

THE biggest spectacle of the speedway callendar, immense atmosphere, awesome racing and beautiful weather ... scratch that i will whinge about the race jacket sponsors. oh and the steward on the gate hadnt brushed his teeth and they ran out of tomato sauce lol

You think that's bad?... Someone in the row behind me spilt their drink, so now I have what looks like cola stains on my new white canvas shoes... Now I have a dilemma... Do I put them in the washing machine and risk shrinkage, look for a cleaning product, or simply throw them away?

Edited by Shadders

I'm sure that England is becoming a Polish island, did anyone take note of the sponsors on the BRITISH GP race bibs????? It's a complete joke LESZNO & TORUN why on earth were they on the race bibs of the riders in the british gp. Can anyone shed any light on this because it really rattled me did that i think that whoever put those on the race jackets must have their eyes painted on THIS IS ENGLAND not Poland !!!!

Think they have been on the race bibs for ALL the GP's so far :unsure:

You think that's bad?... Someone in the row behind me spilt their drink, so now I have what looks like cola stains on my new white canvas shoes... Now I have a dilemma... Do I put them in the washing machine and risk shrinkage, look for a cleaning product, or simply throw them away?

Throw them away and tell yourself never to buy such things again......

That was not ENGALND its WALES, and not a dragon anywhere

Sponsors putting there names on racejackets whatever next .

Throw them away and tell yourself never to buy such things again......

I made the mistake of going shopping in Cardiff on Friday afternoon after a few too many cocktails washed down with cider... Could've been worse I s'pose!!!! :blink:

Please dont follow football then as most of the Premier League teams are sponsored by foreign companies or is this just a Polish thing.

P.s Cardiff in not in England.

P.s Cardiff in not in England.

You know that and so do some others,but to the outside world and probably the Polish sponsors......they have no idea Wales exists.Which is probably a good state of mind to have :P

Wow you sound like you have a right chip on your shoulder about the Poles SJM.Are you one of those paranoid xenophobic little Englanders?You need to have that looked at pronto.Also 'sponsors names on race jackets' (as was said in a previous post)...whatever next? :D Get over yourself and enjoy your speedway regardless of race jackets or the nationality of sponsors/riders etc...it's all trivial keek

Was that the woman in the blue dress that tripped over the seats near the second bend?

Ok ok it's in Wales but i just think it is a shame when you have foreign sponsorship it should have had the Royal Navy plastered all over the bib's since they are sponsoring british speedway at the minute.

Cold or cool wash with a "Quality" detergent.