British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The H Man

Walkabout Pub Cardiff

Visited the Walkabout in Cardiff after the GP on Saturday, had a big screen that you could text messages too in there.

Some of the speedway related ones were very amusing, seems Mr Mallett jnr at Newport and Phil Bartlett at Weymouth are loved by their fans :D

Visited the Walkabout in Cardiff after the GP on Saturday, had a big screen that you could text messages too in there.

Some of the speedway related ones were very amusing, seems Mr Mallett jnr at Newport and Phil Bartlett at Weymouth are loved by their fans :D

you shouldve been in there on friday nite, you would ve seen darcy ward get thrown out for being a pissed prat ( as usual what ive heard )and mouthing off to fans.

you shouldve been in there on friday nite, you would ve seen darcy ward get thrown out for being a pissed prat ( as usual what ive heard )and mouthing off to fans.

I didn't see him mouthing off to be fair, but Jason Doyle was earlier... It looked like cola in Wards glass, but could've had something a little stronger mixed in with it ;)

Thanks to them getting chucked out we nicked their table ;)

I heard Ben Barker bundled into the back of a police van on Saturday night after the GP for being involved in a punch up? He couldn't have stayed long at that VIP do!

So what? He's 18, he's allowed to have fun y'know! :P

I heard Ben Barker bundled into the back of a police van on Saturday night after the GP for being involved in a punch up? He couldn't have stayed long at that VIP do!

The famous small man syndrome rears it's ugly head again?

Can BB's PR mogul Superbart confirm if Master Barker was drinking cherryade all evening with his VIP guests? :blink:

The famous small man syndrome rears it's ugly head again?

Can BB's PR mogul Superbart confirm if Master Barker was drinking cherryade all evening with his VIP guests? :blink:

:) Ben was at his VIP event till gone 2am, cherryade may be stretching it a bit :) I have asked him if anything happened after and he confirmed that he went straight back to his hotel without occurence.

It's really sad when people spread gossip of this type when it's not true. Only a juvenile would do that. Hope you're proud of yourself for trying to cause trouble.

Bartlett is really well liked by the Weymouth fans.... NOT. The attendances are in rapid freefall here.

It's really sad when people spread gossip of this type when it's not true. Only a juvenile would do that. Hope you're proud of yourself for trying to cause trouble.

Seen the same thing put on facebook the day after the GP, so don't think it was Steve who started that one! And defintely not the only one.

Seen the same thing put on facebook the day after the GP, so don't think it was Steve who started that one! And defintely not the only one.

Just felt the need to spread it when unconfirmed, not that I am surprised.

So what? He's 18, he's allowed to have fun y'know! :P

Miss behaving at 18 isn't an issue with me but what is an issue with me is that when a young brit miss behaves you pipe right up especially if a certain Mr Bridger is involved.

Miss behaving at 18 isn't an issue with me but what is an issue with me is that when a young brit miss behaves you pipe right up especially if a certain Mr Bridger is involved.

Hahaha :D

I got a text up and also saw at least 2 riders texting,with the benefit of hindsight i should have texted don't any shops in Cardiff sell slightly longer and looser dresses with a nice pair of matching sensible shoes.

Not that i or any bloke who was in there were complaining.

On the Friday night before last year's GP another young rider would have been thrown out of Walkabout had the bouncers seen him tipping lager on the people below from the balcony.

Not this year though, I am sure he will have been tucked up as he was riding in the main event !!!!! lol