British Speedway Forum
Mateusz

Swc Final, Vojens, 31/07/2010

thats being shown now, so why show it twice within an hour :unsure:

No idea Mate but KeithM's correct it was shown in this weeks tv listings.

News from Vojens: its stopped raining; the Travelplus tourists are on their way home and the beer costs a flamin' fortune!!

Feel sorry for those on the long tour, missed out on a meeting last weekend too after Gorzow was switched to the sunday.

Sky and Virgin have not updated their EPG yet.

Definitely on Sky Sports 4, but so is the horse jumping so what will go to red button only?? I will be royally cheesed off if I come back from grass track and got half a speedway meeting followed by horse jumping!

sky sports 4 is saying its on live at 1-30

But it's only scheduled for 1:30 to 2:30. Then I guess it's on the Red Button.

So it's be in to watch it live, or avoid the result somehow until it's rerun in full at 11:00 on Monday morning.

Edited by Pirate Baz

But it's only scheduled for 1:30 to 2:30. Then I guess it's on the Red Button.

So it's be in to watch it live, or avoid the result somehow until it's rerun in full at 11:00 on Monday morning.

Just spoken to Sky customer services – I was told they are as much in the dark as we are as Sky Sports are not answering the phones?

I did enquire about the red button and was told there is NO RED BUTTON for speedway today? icon_smile_shock.gif

Have to go to work soon – getting very annoyed.mad.gif

Just spoken to Sky customer services – I was told they are as much in the dark as we are as Sky Sports are not answering the phones?

I did enquire about the red button and was told there is NO RED BUTTON for speedway today? icon_smile_shock.gif

Have to go to work soon – getting very annoyed.mad.gif

Never any point in talking to them...they are absolutly useless!!

I still think the Poles are gonna win, followed by Sweden, Denmark and Britain. Last night wasn't even a preview to a whole race.

Nope!

Not in this household! Good old fashion SKY (No + and no HD)

give sky a ring sandie for sky + i told them i would cancel my subscription when they quoted me the price for sky + and they magically came up with 19.99 for installation :wink: it doesnt cost any extra a month once you have it.its well worth it

Can anyone show the results as they stood before it was called off please?

GB - 6

Harris - 1

Woffinden - 1

Stead - 2

Nicholls 2

Richardson - DNR

Poland - 5

Holta - 3

Hampel - 2

Gollob - 0

Miedzinski - 0

Kolodziej - DNR

Sweden - 9

Lindgren - 2

Davidsson - 3

Lindback - 3

Zetterstrom - 1

Jonsson - DNR

Denmark - 4

Bjerre - 0

Klindt - 0

Iversen - 1

Pedersen - 3

Andersen - DNR

Might just sky+ it on the second showing(assuming there is one) and watch it tomorrow....F1 clash initially then theres no way im sacrificing Top gear tonight..although ive gotta sky+ that because of Sherlock...bloody hell!..can i sky+ 2 things at the same time?!..oh hell may have to watch the opening laps of f1 then just switch back when the boring inane Heuwen waffles on!..not to mention Charlie asking her usual 'stating the bleeding obvious' questions...am i the only one who she makes squirm on there?...or am i just intolerant?!

she's alright... she's even managed to get rid of that annoying laughing at nothing thing that she used to do at the end of a question

so can anyone clarify what the issue is with the Sky coverage today please?....... and if the red button is used are the virgin users stuffed?

she's alright... she's even managed to get rid of that annoying laughing at nothing thing that she used to do at the end of a question

If the red button is used are the virgin users stuffed?

Yes!