British Speedway Forum

I think Hancock (never been out top 8 before and been in every gp) ... Nicki (3 times world champion) & Emil (been unlucky and future world champion) should all get wild cards if needed. B)

And well done "Fast Freddie Lindgren" on a great ride in the run off ... class when under extreme pressue :D

Emil is as guaranteed as the world champion of a place in next years GP series.

Interesting you should say that.

I wonder what odds on Gollob retiring from the GPs if he wins this year?

HenryW, he went from likely meeting winner to non-qualifier. And GP racing is harsh. :wink:

Kolodziej rode superbly for 4 races, but then blew it.

All the best

Rob

he didnt blow it it was plain obvious he had machine trouble unless you are clueless ! hes a total racer and id rather have him in GP any day of the week than any of the struggling brits that are taking up spaces in it at the moment

he didnt blow it it was plain obvious he had machine trouble unless you are clueless ! hes a total racer and id rather have him in GP any day of the week than any of the struggling brits that are taking up spaces in it at the moment

How to win freinds and influence people lesson went straight over this dicks head B)

How to win freinds and influence people lesson went straight over this dicks head B)

I actually agree with everything he put's really as if you're not good enough to qualify automatically after how many years why should you get a wild card because of a passport?.

He's right though.

I wonder what odds on Gollob retiring from the GPs if he wins this year?

His "maybe next year" comment after his engine failure at Cardiff didn't suggest retirement plans. Anyway, Gollob's in the form of his life, riding as well as he did a decade ago and what else can he really do?

Thank god it was on Sopcast so I could record it and watch it delayed.

Kolodziej croaked big time there. Would imagine he will get in if Lindgren makes a rare appearance in the top 8 this season.

Well done to Toninio!!!!! Fantastic stuff and it's great he is back in the GP series. he was really missed.

Laguta? Well he rode well tonight but is likely to be well out of his depth in 2011. Still, if Tai is around he will have someone to battle over the odd point or two. Certainly a rider who will be making up the numbers. Watched him a fair bit this year and I don't think he will cut it. However two Ruskies mean a russian round soon?

As for the Brits. Nothing to say really. Poor as usual.

yep :lol: im a fan of watching races where all the riders mix it. this hasnt happened hardly at all this year for the brits in GP . you shouldnt keep getting in thru "back" door cause your passport states great britain

HenryW, he went from likely meeting winner to non-qualifier. And GP racing is harsh. :wink:

Kolodziej rode superbly for 4 races, but then blew it.

All the best

Rob

Do you understand what ENGINE FAILURE means?

They said on Polish telly Kolodziej had problems with his bike (you'd have to be blind not to notice that) and as it turned out a bit later - they found a litte pebble in a nozzle (?) of his bike.

So no, he didn't blow it, he was unbelievably unlucky. Would have easily qualified if he hadn't got that bike problem.

And now BSI are gonna give a charity wild card for Harris (5th time in a row?). Is he better than Kolodziej? No, he's not... but that's politics.

I'm only happy the young Laguta got in - the Russians are crazy and I've got a feeling he may do much better than Woffinden next year.

Edited by Mateusz

They said on Polish telly Kolodziej had problems with his bike (you'd have to be blind no to notice that, anyway) and as it turned out a bit later - they found a litte pebble in a nozzle (?) of his bike.

So no, he didn't blew it, he was unbelievably unlucky. Would have easily qualified if he hadn't got that bike problem.

And now BSI are gonna give a charity wild card for Harris (5th time in a row?). Is he better than Kolodziej? No, he's not... but that's politics.

I'm only happy the young Laguta got in - the Russians are crazy and I've got a feeling he may do much better than Woffinden next year.

I think its a great idea ... after all he did not have engine failure in the run-off did he :D

They said on Polish telly Kolodziej had problems with his bike (you'd have to be blind no to notice that, anyway) and as it turned out a bit later - they found a litte pebble in a nozzle (?) of his bike.

So no, he didn't blew it, he was unbelievably unlucky. Would have easily qualified if he hadn't got that bike problem.

exactly i dont understand polish but it was PLAIN to see he had problems with bike. Harris isnt a patch on kolodziej infact id rather see jagus back before harris

It would be quite an achievement to do worse than Woffinden.

It would be quite an achievement to do worse than Woffinden.

Thats it have a go at a young english lad who has just lost his dad & is in his FIRST year of GP racing ... typical bitch attitude :angry:

Thats it have a go at a young english lad who has just lost his dad & is in his FIRST year of GP racing ... typical bitch attitude :angry:

its not thaT at all. i like woffi i think hes talented but simply not good enough for gps yet. its a tough game