British Speedway Forum

Awesome win for the Bees duo of Special K and The Bomber beating the Poole duo of Noddy and Pedersen in both the heat and final when it mattered the most :wink: well done lads great stuff :approve::D

That has to be probably the worst meeting seen at foxhall this year in front of what was probably the best crowd seen a foxhall for many years.

As a witches fan, I was proud to see us host the meeting but if you were there tonight you would have seen a very different picture of British speedway with riders simply not interested. I counted 3 passes over the 21 heats.

Take nothing away from the performances of Kasprazak and Harris, I said at the start of the night it was theirs to lose and they were deserved winners on the night.

I just feel that once again British Speedway may have just shot itself in the foot once again.

Roll on 2011

Edited by Bezza

I hope at the end of the season Bees buy KK off Poole because I read somewhere that Matt Ford gave us the option to buy if it goes well for both parties :approve:

So not even double figures then, what a total disgrace, our two should have saved their fuel and time getting to the meeting as they were only ever going to get points off each other, at least vintage ace wont be getting fat on large portions of humble pie lol, there was a lot of debate earlier in the season as regards to james, he did have a couple of ardent fans on here who now strangly seem to have gone amiss, perhaps now they can see what the rest of us saw months ago? As for sitera well he was never going to be good enough as his coventry form showed, would have much preferred to have blooded a young english rider that would have at least probably gained from the experiance without the travel costs. Mauger/Sjosten, Collins/Morton, Wright/Sitera, how the mighty have fallen.

its such a shame that tonight of all nights that the racing was a total flop. Not one overtake until heat 15. Its the first time ever that i have left a meeting early it was that boring. Another great shame that i begged 8 of my friends that have never been to speedway before and they wont be going to another one. As an ipswich fan i am so sad that after waiting years and years for a big meeting to be put on the racing was that poor. I can now see it being many years to get another big meeting.

Well done Coventry. Think Poole did a good job at defending the title. :)

Well it was a pretty bad job as they failed.

Well it was a pretty bad job as they failed.

At least we got into the final. We were never gonna win! And history shows us whoever has won the pairs hasn't won the league the same year. So don't need to worry about Coventry anymore :)

That has to be probably the worst meeting seen at foxhall this year in front of what was probably the best crowd seen a foxhall for many years.

As a witches fan, I was proud to see us host the meeting but if you were there tonight you would have seen a very different picture of British speedway with riders simply not interested. I counted 3 passes over the 21 heats.

Take nothing away from the performances of Kasprazak and Harris, I said at the start of the night it was theirs to lose and they were deserved winners on the night.

I just feel that once again British Speedway may have just shot itself in the foot once again.

Roll on 2011

You have summed the night up perfectly! Some riders couldn't be ar$ed to turn up, whilst others did show but couldn't be ar$ed to race.

The "racing" tonight was more strung out than an EL match, but more down to the uneven match ups rather than anything else.

As for the Witches performance, tonight was the real Witches of 2010, not the one seen on Sky a couple of weeks ago. As for the presentation, that was "normal" too, shocking! race results wrong on several occasions,riders having mistaken identities and only 1 rider interview all night! :shock:

Super Sevens, more like stupid sevens! :rolleyes:

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

At least we got into the final. We were never gonna win! And history shows us whoever has won the pairs hasn't won the league the same year. So don't need to worry about Coventry anymore :)

Grasping at straws, Miss Shovlar? The Bees are gonna get you!

Come on the Bees!!!! :D

Zengota won his first ride but didn't go through the card?

Isn't that one of the signs of the apocalypse?! :blink:

Edited by Ipswich Jules

Awful meeting with hardly any passing.... :(

Did Bjerre cause the stoppage in heat 13.. I couldn't see :unsure:

Race of the Night - heat 18 - Klindt and Haines knocking out Ippo and putting the panthers through to the semi finals..

Congrats to Coventry by far the best team on display, ;)

Well done Coventry. Think Poole did a good job at defending the title. :)

by losing? :rolleyes:

Come on Lisa!!!!!

Must echo tho, well done the Bees. With understrength teams they could only beat what was in front of them.

There certainly putting themselves forward as a team to take notice of right now.