British Speedway Forum

Cheers LC, didn't think I was senile yet. unsure.gifblink.gif

I only remember as one of the cameraman kept getting in the way!

Indeed, it was on Sky and held at Eastbourne, a pretty good meeting as well. The "superstar" Bridger was beautifully duped by Hans Andersen in the final.....

Yes, remember it well :)

Just an FYI - since the resumption

2004 Swindon Robins

Leigh Adams & Charlie Gjedde

2005 Swindon Robins

Leigh Adams & Lee Richardson

2006 Belle Vue Aces

Jason Crump & Simon Stead

2007 Poole Pirates

Jason Crump & Bjarne Pedersen

2008 Coventry Bees

Hans Andersen & Chris Harris

2009 Poole Pirates

Hans Andersen & Chris Holder

So could Judas make it a hatrick? :D

I thought Sol Campbell was a footballer ;)

Well, looking at the pattern there, one of the pair who win this season will be nailed on for the 2011 pairs title too.

Well, looking at the pattern there, one of the pair who win this season will be nailed on for the 2011 pairs title too.

I thought that too! :D

Yeah it was! smile.gif

Yes because you ran away from A tv interview with myself & Heather ..DIDN'T YOU LISAicon_smile_wink.gif

Edited by cheekyboys2

Begger, if it is not on Sky, that means I have to text!

Damn and blast......

Yes because you ran away from A tv interview with myself & Heather ..DIDN'T YOU LISAicon_smile_wink.gif

icon_lol.gif I didn't run away!! I just stayed in the queue whilst it carried on moving! ;) Plus the lady in front of us in the queue said she didn't blame me for not wanting to do it, so there!! :D

Apparently the top three riders, by average effective 1st September (2010), are nominated and then clubs will choose which two should attempt to turn up...

Nicely phrased!

Would have liked to have seen the top two from each club - no Watt, Richardson, Zagar or Judas? With this flawed race format, the other clubs will be praying to be drawn against Eastbourne. Last year the teams who raced against Belle Vue had a huge advantage over those that didn't.

Would have liked to have seen the top two from each club - no Watt, Richardson, Zagar or Judas? With this flawed race format, the other clubs will be praying to be drawn against Eastbourne. Last year the teams who raced against Belle Vue had a huge advantage over those that didn't.

Nice to see Eastbourne and Lakeside making an effort with there top pairings :)

Indeed, it was on Sky and held at Eastbourne, a pretty good meeting as well. The "superstar" Bridger was beautifully duped by Hans Andersen in the final.....

Enjoyed seeing Eastbourne lose, did you?

Nice to see Eastbourne and Lakeside making an effort with there top pairings :)

Kylmakorpi is on world longtrack duty, which I think is a reasonable excuse. Zagar obviously can't be bothered. Not sure about Jedrzejak, whether he's unavailable or been overlooked, but then Woodward and Kling are next in line based on August averages (though not September). Pathetically weak admittedly. At least you can be sure Cam will be trying.

Enjoyed seeing Eastbourne lose, did you?

Not at all, I was gutted ! I was merely making the point that it was a good meeting and that an experienced and wily duo managed to get the better of an overrated youngster.

Having looked at the line up the Coventry pair look favourites for this. KK is very very quick around Foxhall and rides it better than any other track. They have the strongest pair for me while everyone else has one strong looking rider and a partner that could let them down. Except maybe Andersen and PK for Belle Vue although PK hasn't looked too good around Foxhall the last couple of years and neither has Andersen to be fair who looks like he's going backwards in his career.

Well I am supporting Hans and PK for this one. Would love to see Hans do it for a 3rd year, and it would be for 3 different teams. Really hope he can get his form back. Think the crash in the Gp did quite a bit of damage and hope he can put it behind him.

Good Luck HANS and PK.